Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: 🤍💚
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 11, 2024
Replying to jay198 • 7 days ago
I was fine with the ending but I just wished the last scene was a little longer and they hugged :/
usss
0 0
Replying to toix12345 • 7 days ago
Yeah the fact he decided to distance himself from pio is a good thing he even said I dont wanna deal with your…
yea he didn't want PiO to keep feeling guilty about his hand and so he showed himself playing piano one last time with everything he had left ... that broke my heart tbh 😭
3 0
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 7 days ago
all those saying the ending was injustice to jeongyo what else did you expect?? I'm not exactly thrilled about the ending myself but looks like he decided to move on and found another way of staying connected to music which he loved the most .. what else could he do in the situation he was in ... or miraculously his hand would've recovered and he'd be playing piano .. surely that was a very sweet end but not realistic imo
6 5
On Four Hands, Two Sonatas • 13 days ago
The girl literally threw herself on PiO ... and people are saying they should be together....tf
.. if the genders were reversed the people would be calling it creepy
7 1
On Hot Stove League • 14 days ago
being a cricket fan i didn't quite like baseball but this drama made me take a deep interest in basball and now I'm out searching about it 😂 Namkoong Min ... this man is just 🔥🫶🏻
1 0
Replying to Leo • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
Ji Chang wook hyung fans will call you a hater for speaking the truth
he does deserve one but NOT FOR THIS ONE ATLEAST 😭 I'm a big fan of his but I'm quite disappointed
1 0
Replying to Assya • 19 days ago
Title The Scandal
The quality and the actors hard carried the story that lacked a lot kept expecting something more... would have…
you skipped JCWs dramas!!???
0 0
On Café Minamdang • 28 days ago
the moment they showed up on the screen I knew it's the villian we will be looking for in future ... wasn't wrong 😂
3 0
Replying to Mie • Sep 1, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas Spoiler
This is excellent so far, very strong bromance and no parasitic romance.
kisskh website
0 2
Replying to Jade Maya • Aug 21, 2026
Title Overdo
Where to download and watch this?
its on youtube
2 1