Editorials
On Sold Out on You • Aug 18, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
got so bored left it at 3rd episode ... watched 4th right now and fast forwarded the whole of it ... does it get better?
0 1
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 16, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching…
I wish you luck😂
1 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 16, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching…
no no you're getting me wrong I was just saying that for this drama you're going to question a lot without getting logical answers that's it ... I didn't say asking for logic or questioning is something you shouldn't do .. sorry if it sounded like that :)
1 2
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 16, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching…
yea you're right, but if you really want to question her amnesia, then you're going to have many questions without logical answers...
0 4
Replying to Tsuki77 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
no but seriously I need some clarity with amnesia is it possible to remember flirting, designer brands and just…
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching ..... 'throw logic into the bin'
0 6
Replying to Moonstruck • Aug 14, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
These polarizing comments are what makes me more curious.hahaYou knows something's up when comments ranges from…
the best oprion is to watch for yourself and decide I finished it just now and I really liked it
9 1
Replying to MRI_2742 • Aug 12, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
There is no end to goodness in the world, for every good person there is someone even better. Therefore, instead…
I did not mean it like that ... just that he looks more mature than the test of the cast that's it
1 1
On Genius Girlfriend • Aug 11, 2026
Title Genius Girlfriend
In my opinion the ML didn't suit the show ... could've done better with someone else
16 3
Replying to ath • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
she was bragging about her family lineage, but the actual issue is that her grandfather was one of the traitors…
Ohhh that explains why everyone is hating on her
0 0
Replying to ath • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
she was bragging about her family lineage, but the actual issue is that her grandfather was one of the traitors…
What?? how come??? He seems to be decent enough😭
0 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
what afe the controversies every one is talking about????
1 8
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 11, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I'm sorry WHAT?
compared to Cdramas it's justified but I won't say it's the case most of time with Kdramas ... and I cracked up at LeeJaeWook it's soo true😂 but the leads atleast in this one(as it seemed that you were referring to HaeIn) they are at level with the FLs
0 0
Replying to NiuNiuBaby • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
the story is so good. its jut not so many people like this kind of genre but a republic drama has it own viewers…
what would be different if the plots all follow the cliches most people like
2 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 10, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
I'm sorry WHAT?
I'd really want an example for what they just said ToT
1 2
Replying to NiuNiuBaby • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
the story is so good. its jut not so many people like this kind of genre but a republic drama has it own viewers…
about comparison I don't really understand people...one drama is one the other is other ... just why would you compare them .. each should be watched individually....and as for twelve the comments are the same that they expected better from the cast ... the cast was so high end but apparently the drama was upto mark
3 2
Replying to NiuNiuBaby • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
the story is so good. its jut not so many people like this kind of genre but a republic drama has it own viewers…
I watched both twelve and now am watching overdo ... I won't say I liked them very much but i didn't dislike them ... I was just talking about public opinion
3 4
Replying to Omega17 • Aug 10, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
Korean romantic comedies are allergic to having handsome male leads.
I'm sorry WHAT?
6 4
On Overdo • Aug 10, 2026
Title Overdo
Last year Kdrama twelve and this year overdo .... most anticipated to most disliked
1 6
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 7, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love
put logic in the bin .. its funny 😂
4 0
Replying to taa_ka_shi • Aug 4, 2026
Title Healer
he's greattt in all of them tbh .. but if you want action then go for K2
yessss K2 was my fifth and you're so right that he had so much more with the stepmom ... Ive watched empress Ki too it was a bit long but I watched it for JCW so it didn't feel much of a stretch
2 0
