Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: from the xianxia world
  • Contribution Points: 12 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 23, 2021
Replying to lo_ve • Jun 6, 2022
Replying to deleted comment
LMAOOO such an uncultured person all of Japanese and Korean culture come from China😂

Do Chinese ppl look like they care abt Western ppl opinion? Chinese movies are really popular in the Arab world and in their own country. They have a population enough huge to not care abt white ppl opinion lol Litteraly who don't know Jackie Chan

Japanese ppl and Korean ppl are a sucker for white ppl approval and opinion lol😂 United nations more like united criminals

"Propoganda" more like u believing in Western propaganda and being sinophobic as always Not expecting more from a whitie

China is one of the oldest nation in the world lol

For u the world = Western little world lol😂
0 24
Replying to Pie • Jun 4, 2022
Leakage everywhere, what’s stopping them from releasing the new teaser? many have already seen it anyway
u mean the teaser where he have white hair?
0 0
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 3, 2022
I assume you have never heard about Goryeo dynasty of ancient Korea. Its culture was heavily influenced by Yuan/Ming…
no I was mad bcz they stole from Wuxia concept I'M TALKING ABT WUXIA NOT ABT COSTUMES I've been repeating it for like 39287 times It's not my fault that u don't know what a wuxia is
0 1
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 3, 2022
I assume you have never heard about Goryeo dynasty of ancient Korea. Its culture was heavily influenced by Yuan/Ming…
I clearly said that I was talking abt WUXIA and y'all started a conversation abt dynasty so out of subject
0 3
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 3, 2022
I assume you have never heard about Goryeo dynasty of ancient Korea. Its culture was heavily influenced by Yuan/Ming…
well I care when they steal from Wuxia drama otherwise I won't give a damn abt a Sageuk
0 5
Replying to bunny • Jun 1, 2022
K-netizens already think that AOS is too similar to chinese media. I think if this drama is aired from start to…
what is AOS?
0 1
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 1, 2022
I assume you have never heard about Goryeo dynasty of ancient Korea. Its culture was heavily influenced by Yuan/Ming…
I clearly said that I was talking abt WUXIA not about a dynasty. An other dense person
0 7
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jun 1, 2022
And so what? Most clothes chinese people wear in chinese movies and dramas are western style.
and just like they stole from WUXIA drama
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Jun 1, 2022
HWANG IN YEOP💀 That's even worst why disrespecting Greg Hsu like that lmaoo
the original and only the original
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 1, 2022
some of y'all seem to be ignorant abt what is a wuxia. A wuxia drama got a very specific style which got to do with chinese martial arts. This drama is stealing from this genre art and everything abt this genre
0 8
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jun 1, 2022
And so what? Most clothes chinese people wear in chinese movies and dramas are western style.
lmao what💀 most of the clothes they wear are made in China
1 3
Replying to utopia • Jun 1, 2022
So many kdrama haters here . So jobless behaviour
so many kdrama fans here ugh. So jobless behaviour.
1 0
Replying to niteshkmr11 • Jun 1, 2022
I assume you have never heard about Goryeo dynasty of ancient Korea. Its culture was heavily influenced by Yuan/Ming…
lmao what are u even talking abt Can't u hold a conversation without changing subject I said the truth It's stolen from wuxia drama u ran away
0 11