News
Replying to Kawaii433 • Oct 6, 2021
Title The Bond
Watching this the second time around. It is so excellent.
does it have a happy ending?
1 1
On Crush • Sep 30, 2021
Title Crush
is he blind or not?? i'm confused
0 4
On Crush • Sep 30, 2021
Title Crush
is he blind or not?? i'm confused
0 1
Replying to 41694 • Sep 29, 2021
Title The Starry Love
Ehhh, I sort of hope gj passes on this. Xianxias are a bit stale right now (coming from someone that loves xianxias)…
Have you watched Love and redemption? If you haven't, you definetly should one of the best xianxia
0 0
Replying to Lady Grim Reaper • Sep 28, 2021
Title Strong Girl Bong Soon
So I heard a rumor that this might get a second season? Anyone know if it's true or just something someone made…
it's not true
1 1
Replying to Milky Khushi • Sep 25, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
Okay all about Main lead couples , but is there any progress in second lead couples as of ep 28??
You can see them kissing on the intro
1 1
Replying to ScarletWolf • Sep 21, 2021
Title My Dear Brothers
Can anyone give recommendations of shows that are similar to this one to watch in the meantime , like fantasy,…
there is "fights break sphere"
0 1
Replying to Why Cant You Wait For Me • Sep 19, 2021
Title Cute Programmer Spoiler
yeah so boring...... lets not talk about you are my destiny but Lucky's first love70% of things are same .........-…
how do u know she's still pregnant?
0 2
Replying to ZHANG WANSEN BEST BOY • Sep 19, 2021
Title Cute Programmer
The baby is still there, there is no miscarriage. Idk what happen but that's what I understand in the preview
but we don't see any baby in the preview? how did u know it?
0 2
Replying to Leene • Sep 13, 2021
Title Fights Break Sphere
why is the effing betrayer of the yao lao and xiao yan mum still alive. DAMIT JUST DIE ALREADY LA
his mom is alive? where can we see that?
0 1
On Fights Break Sphere • Sep 13, 2021
Title Fights Break Sphere
An incredible TV show! One of the best one I've watched with Love and redemption. If y'all have any other recommendations of cdrama like this one
4 0
TalkingWithYou • Sep 11, 2021
List VOTE: Top 30 dramas with horrible endings
I'll recommend you to watch "Love and redemption". It got a great ending after all the suffering the ML went through. One of the best show i've watched!
5 0
On Eve • Sep 10, 2021
Title Eve
I don't trust her after what she did. She's manipulative and not a good person. People only support her cause she's pretty.
12 11
Replying to Lulu • Sep 10, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
You know something that drives me crazy? When people complain about the amount of fantasy scenes in fantasy dramas.…
Same! I'm a huge fan of xianxia and I think that there should be more fantasy in kdramas!
0 0
On Lovers of the Red Sky • Sep 10, 2021
Title Lovers of the Red Sky
I usually only historical cdrama but I'll give this one a try cause the ML is handsome
4 1
Andri Sagan • Sep 10, 2021
Review General's Lady
What's ur favorite drama?
0 0
On Love and Redemption • Sep 10, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
I'm back there cause I miss Sifeng
2 1
On A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College • Sep 10, 2021
Title A Female Student Arrives at the Imperial College
I'm excited for this drama
4 0
Replying to Elle • Jun 10, 2021
Title Imitation
where did you read the webtoon? can I get a link, please?
delete plz so it don't get removed
0 0
Replying to Deater333 • Jun 9, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
Although I have watched many soul-swapping series and had more than enough. I am really excited about this. This…
do you have any good soul-swapping series to recommend?
1 2
