News
Lady Stacy • Nov 4, 2021
Article November Drama Reminders!
I'm excited for "Agarwood like crumbs" because of the talented main actor (I've loved him in love and redemption)
1 1
Replying to NightOwl • Nov 4, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Why do you refuse to watch 'Goodbye My Princess'? Is it because it's a tragic romance? Or because of the character…
Historical/costume I don't mind if there's no romance as long as there is great CGI and fights scenes, also with a plot that move fast not something slow-paced
0 0
On While You Were Sleeping • Nov 4, 2021
Title While You Were Sleeping
I skipped all the romance and watched only for the law/thriller scenes. It was a good one It would have been better without the romance
3 7
Replying to QueenCherry • Nov 3, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
He's an ACTOR! LMAO, he must have done a hell of a job. I have the same feeling watching the 2nd male lead in…
SAME
1 0
Replying to viaviasky • Nov 2, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
i think i may have to drop this for now and come back when it’s finished airing - or at least until this miaorong…
just fast forward everytime she appears That's what I do cause I can't stand a character
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Nov 2, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
Btw, this drama has a 4.3 rating on Douban. Anyone surprised? 🤣
on 10?
0 4
On Poisoned Love • Nov 2, 2021
Title Poisoned Love
dropped this drama because of the love triangle
2 1
Replying to Last Empress • Nov 2, 2021
Title Eternal Love
I recommend watching Love and redemption
it's worth it tho for the male lead he's the best
2 0
On Eternal Love • Nov 2, 2021
Title Eternal Love
So everyone was hyping up this drama I thought that it will be a good one, because I'm the biggest fan of Love and Redemption. But it was so disapointing! I really tried to like it I guess it's not for everyone
4 3
Replying to NightOwl • Nov 2, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Why do you refuse to watch 'Goodbye My Princess'? Is it because it's a tragic romance? Or because of the character…
if you have any recommendation of chinese drama (with happy ending ahaha), i'm all ears! I can't find something to watching recently
1 2
Replying to NightOwl • Nov 1, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Why do you refuse to watch 'Goodbye My Princess'? Is it because it's a tragic romance? Or because of the character…
It's because of the tragic romance. I don't want an other sad ending and unnecessary suffering
2 5
On Fall in Love • Oct 31, 2021
Title Fall in Love
I'm so excited for this. I refuse to watch Goodbye my princess, but I love this actor
3 8
Replying to priwithap • Oct 31, 2021
Title The Untamed
I want to watch a really good, highly rated Chinese drama, but from my experience of kdramas, I know that I don't…
give up everything and watch "Love and redemption" you'll thank me later
0 0
Replying to SoHooked • Oct 31, 2021
Title Black Cinderella
Ok i jus lik started this ..in 20th min of ep 1...damn i already hate the standard Squamish way the Riko is acting..i…
same I rarely found japanese drama where the FL act like a normal human being
0 1
On Joy of Life • Oct 30, 2021
Title Joy of Life
it's just not for me I'm at ep 4 and the story still not picking up
3 1
Replying to Last Empress • Oct 29, 2021
Title Eternal Love
you should definetly watch love and redemption after these two!
glad you liked it! Sifeng definetly is the best ML i've ever seen
1 0
Replying to Marrzz • Oct 29, 2021
Title Eternal Love
Can't remember when last I was this enthralled! Absolutely enjoyed this. Tis true the number of episodes put me…
you should definetly watch love and redemption after these two!
1 2
Replying to MagicalBanana • Oct 29, 2021
Title Eternal Love
How strong is the love triangle? (if there is any)Ppl recommend this drama to fans of Ashes of Love, which I just…
I recommend watching Love and redemption
1 5
Replying to Red Girl • Oct 29, 2021
Title Eternal Love
I am still waiting for a drama that can beat Eternal love, Love & Redemption & Ashes of Love.
"Agarwood like crumbs" is coming soon ! I think it will be a great one with those two great actors. An incredible pairing and i'm excited. I've recently finished Legend of Fuyao but it can't compare to these three
3 2
Replying to Raymond Ardin • Oct 29, 2021
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I also don't like the theory that the leads are gods/immortals, and that everything that happened was their trial…
it give me the same vibe as love and redemption with the trial so I don't mind it. I think it make the story even better
1 0
