News
Replying to Last Empress • Nov 20, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
I've watched a lot of dramas but this one will forever stay one of the worst I've watched
it's a shame cause I loved wang yibo styling there way better than in the untamed
3 0
On Legend of Fei • Nov 20, 2021
Title Legend of Fei
I've watched a lot of dramas but this one will forever stay one of the worst I've watched
7 1
biniBningPunkista • Nov 20, 2021
Article How to Lowkey Support Your Asian Drama Actors
I always use legal website because english is not my first language so I need french sub
3 1
Replying to dooh • Nov 19, 2021
Title Love Crossed Spoiler
can you spoiler the ending pls ? :-)
it's a happy ending All the four couple end up together, but there's a hint for a season 2
3 0
Replying to I see you as I see flowr • Nov 19, 2021
Title General and I
Don't pay attention to low review......watch it .....Start has a slow story but 2nd half is at good pace and good…
I don't think that it started slowly
0 1
Replying to shortpinkies • Nov 18, 2021
Article My Unpopular Chinese Drama Opinions
Great article. Just like how you didn't get the hype about ‘The Eternal Love’, I personally don't get the…
finally someone that didn't enjoy the eternal love too
1 0
Replying to 8888007 • Nov 17, 2021
Title Love at Night
Im so annoyed she got back with him idk if i can keep watching this if she keeps being with him for long 🙄
with who?
0 2
Link • Nov 14, 2021
Review Hello Mr. Gu
je te conseille des historical tels que The long ballad, princess weiyoung, love and redemption, legend of fuyao C'est bcp plus mature et intéressant
0 0
Replying to Drama Addict • Nov 13, 2021
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
This drama is really good and I am surprised at some of the extreme negative reviews about. It looks like this…
happy ending?
0 0
On The Legend of Anle • Nov 13, 2021
Title The Legend of Anle
can this drama come out already I'm so excited
5 0
TalkingWithYou • Nov 13, 2021
Article A How-To Guide: How to Enjoy Historical & Period Dramas!
People usually hate the ML from Goodbye my princess, but no one ever took into account how life was before. I think most of his actions are justified
1 1
On Love Crossed • Nov 13, 2021
Title Love Crossed
what's this ending omg
0 2
On Love Crossed • Nov 12, 2021
Title Love Crossed
WHY THE BAD GUYS ALWAYS WIN?!?!? I'm so mad rn
0 0
Replying to Nazo • Nov 12, 2021
Title Consummation
Zhao Yi Qin, comment est-il devenu acteur ? C’est une statue. C’est un tueur de drames. Pas de talent, pas…
je l'ai bien aimé dans my girl
2 0
Replying to Kiara • Nov 12, 2021
Title I Don't Want to Be Friends with You
I have more to say as I've JUST completed the drama but for now, a gem of a show that was by no means perfect.…
I'm so confused tho How can she date a guy in the past? Isn't he like 40 yrs old now
0 1
On Rebirth for You • Nov 12, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
j'ai vrm essayé d'aimer ce drama mais j'arrive pas
0 2
On My Girl • Nov 11, 2021
Title My Girl
WHY THIS FREAKING GIRL WON'T GET HER SURGERY IM SO MAD RN
0 0
Replying to insanity666666 • Nov 10, 2021
Title Novoland: Pearl Eclipse
Is it today? I'll wait for the review first ^^According to Tencent this is one of their S+ class production for…
what are the others S+ dramas for this year?
0 2
Replying to Meimei • Nov 10, 2021
Title Fall in Love
Evan seems stiff but whatever it is his first role.
it's not his first role...
0 2
On Fall in Love • Nov 10, 2021
Title Fall in Love
did he actually smoke?
0 3
