News
Replying to Agan • Dec 7, 2021
Title Accidentally in Love
maybe because she is rich?!
even in the end like tf
0 1
Replying to marguerite blakeney • Dec 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
This is my first drama with him but he's definitely not ugly
It's the haircut lol he's really handsome
1 0
Replying to Cheer Up • Dec 5, 2021
Title Happiness
If this is a sad ending THEN THIS WILL BE THE SECOND DRAMA THAT I'VE WATCHED THIS YEAR WITH A VERY IF I MAY ADD…
what is the other one?
0 1
Replying to NightWanderer • Dec 4, 2021
Title Song of the Moon
when when
soon on iQiyi
0 0
Replying to gaz • Dec 2, 2021
Title Lawless Lawyer
i feel like this show is extremely average if you've seen like at least 2 or 3 crime/revenge and maybe even action…
do you have any great crime/revenge drama to recommend?
0 0
Replying to Got7sBabyBird • Dec 2, 2021
Title Lawless Lawyer
This drama has the potential to have a season 2
true!
0 0
On Lawless Lawyer • Dec 2, 2021
Title Lawless Lawyer
such a great show I just finished it! I would recommend it
0 0
On Lawless Lawyer • Dec 2, 2021
Title Lawless Lawyer
I cried watching this It's so good
0 0
Replying to Kang Jia • Nov 30, 2021
Article 30 Most Popular Chinese Actors on MDL: See You in 2022! (Part 1)
Nice article ^^I'm currently only beginning watching chinese dramas and I really enjoy Zhang Xincheng's acting…
You should definitely start with "Love and redemption" and "The long ballad"
1 1
Miiyu the drama addict • Nov 29, 2021
Review Angel's Last Mission: Love
si t'as aimé Angel's last mission love, je te recommande Love and redemption!
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Nov 27, 2021
Title Make My Heart Smile
what did they say?
they removed the whole show?
0 1
Replying to yucchi • Nov 23, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
I have to keep reminding myself that this is only a drama every time Hao Chen appears... otherwise, I'll smash…
same! I just couldn't watch any of his other dramas after LAR
0 2
On Rebirth for You • Nov 23, 2021
Title Rebirth for You
same ending as love and redemption
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Nov 22, 2021
Title The Legends
they have children
no it's a happy ending but it's just confusing at the end
0 0
Replying to Tsorpe • Nov 22, 2021
Title Make My Heart Smile
Oh ... So this is the drama that had a racist remark.....shame on the writer!
what did they say?
0 5
Replying to dooh • Nov 22, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
ikr... where is the Redemption for Si Feng ? xD
ohh sorry for that!! I just read the first sentence and I also saw a lot of comments like that that's why
1 1
Replying to vivi_1485 • Nov 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
It's a weekend drama. Weekend dramas are different from the usual k-dramas. They usually have 50+ episodes and…
thank you for the explanation, bcz I was really confused
0 0
On Young Lady and Gentleman • Nov 21, 2021
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
there is 50 episodes?? what?? is this serious??
1 4
On The Great Ruler • Nov 21, 2021
Title The Great Ruler
why do they look like kids lol
0 1
On General's Lady • Nov 21, 2021
Title General's Lady
I love this drama so much I already miss it
3 0
