News Replying to Maya Amina • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Just started watching this drama and it deserves the hype it is getting. It's really good!!
I'm so excited to start it I'm waiting for all the eps to come out
2 2
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
can this drama end already so I can watch it
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
can this drama end already so I can watch it
0 0
Replying to ratedjanuary • Dec 25, 2021
Title #Alive
It's so cool but the ending is just a no
I liked the ending it was happy
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
why? I don't get the link with agarwood like crumbs?
oh Cheng Yi wasn't supposed to be the main lead??
0 1
Replying to Kristi • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
Is it more like an open ending, or straight-up cliffhanger? I got into Asian dramas in 2018, and I'd been postponing…
One of the rare historical chinese drama with a satisfying ending is Love and redemption
0 0
Replying to zibeeb • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
This is the only C-drama I've watched (modern, historical, wuxia, anything) where I legit cried. If you know you…
Love and redemption
0 0
Replying to Euphoria • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
is it rlly true they change the ML in this one?? I'm asking cuz it gives me hope for Agarwood Like Crumbs
why? I don't get the link with agarwood like crumbs?
0 3
Replying to With You • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
What's the ending
cliffhanger
0 1
Replying to LovelyWuxie • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
Yes
en vrai je trouve que le triangle amoureux n'était pas si présent C'est pas vraiment une romance mdr
0 1
On Princess Agents • Dec 25, 2021
Title Princess Agents
Yan Xun is such an amazing character Why would she choose the ugly old men?
1 4
Replying to Evangeline • Dec 24, 2021
Title Fights Break Sphere
So, is the ending cliffhanger or something?
yes, cliffhanger
0 0
Replying to Davis Ching • Dec 24, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
omg, how come ?
you should give it a try!! it was good for a web drama
0 1
Replying to Davis Ching • Dec 24, 2021
Title Blue Birthday Spoiler
omg, how come ?
the coming back and forth from past to modern time were so stressful cause everytime it changed lol
1 3
Replying to Pavni Khanna • Dec 22, 2021
Title Scripting Your Destiny Spoiler
Can anyone please explain me the ending??!!...
basically he don't remember her so he will disapear everytime in an infinite cycle
2 0
Replying to varonica • Dec 22, 2021
Title Scripting Your Destiny
It’s light heart romance story, good ending. Enjoy~~
I wouldn't say it's a good ending
3 0
On Scripting Your Destiny • Dec 22, 2021
Title Scripting Your Destiny
bittersweet ending... I liked it!
2 0
On Happiness • Dec 22, 2021
Title Happiness
Dropped it cause it got boring too quickly
8 0
On Blue Birthday • Dec 20, 2021
Title Blue Birthday
This show is giving me major anxiety
0 5
Replying to 9331365 • Dec 20, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Is there any historical drama with more love story and less politics?
Love and redemption!!
0 0
