News
On The Princess Wei Young • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Princess Wei Young
Just finished this drama! It was a great one, but it would have been better if Weiyoung was able to experience other trials than just being backstabbed and framed all the time.
0 0
Replying to Ahead • Dec 31, 2021
Title Princess Agents
Read the novel from the start. It is totally worth it. There is only little differences.
Where can I read it in english? And what's the name of the novel?
0 1
Replying to Ahead • Dec 31, 2021
Title Princess Agents
You means 'Yuan Chun'? Yan Xun is a 2nd male lead.
I was talking abt Yan Xun
0 1
Replying to chaiskye • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Princess Wei Young
At episode 29 and the repetitive scheming is getting old. Could have made it more engaging if they had thrown…
agree!
1 0
Replying to misfit007 • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Princess Wei Young
Did everyone ever find out she wasn't weiyoung?
yes but they kept calling her weiyoung idk why
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 30, 2021
Title The Story of Ming Lan
you should watch "Love and redemption" if you're searching for a good one
Don't forget to give me your opinion abt "Love and redemption"! It's my favorite drama so I love hearing people opinion about it. An other wuxia recommendation would be "Fights break sphere"
1 2
Replying to C drama addict • Dec 29, 2021
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
director fei to Wu Lei : this hitting scene can’t be fake, you must be hit for real. your tendons must be seen!*goosebumps*⚠️…
I just hope that Chinese netizens won't criticize after all the efforts put into this drama
2 4
Replying to Anyesia • Dec 29, 2021
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Omg, I also the same just finished this drama few minutes ago, n come here to rate it, agree with everything u…
ohh so it's like Princess Weiyoung I'll watch it thank you!
0 0
Replying to The Story of Ming Lan • Dec 29, 2021
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Replying to deleted comment
you should watch "Love and redemption" if you're searching for a good one
0 2
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 28, 2021
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
she just keep getting worst
Ketu "died", because he gave his life to Yu Sifeng. Same, I skipped through her scenes too
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I'm so excited to start it I'm waiting for all the eps to come out
harem drama never end well😭
0 0
Replying to Maya • Dec 26, 2021
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
Just started this drama but While watching this drama I was more interested in the guessing game of who is behind…
how do you put pictures in your profile description?
0 1
Replying to Lynn868 • Dec 26, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
I’m enjoying this drama so far on episode 13 but I can’t stand Ling Long she’s so annoying 🤦🏽♀️
she just keep getting worst
2 2
Replying to wefri rustan • Dec 26, 2021
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
im on ep 22. can some1 spoiler me, does hao chen die in the end? he is my most hated char in the drama
did u finished it?
0 1
Replying to Cotton • Dec 26, 2021
Title Love and Redemption
It's been two months since I watch L&R for the first time. Still couldn't find a drama to beat this one. Hope…
It was trugly an amazing drama I miss Sifeng
5 0
Replying to Diamond • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
You should probably watch Dong Yi or Yi San, these both dramas are about concubines of the king and they both…
thank u
0 0
On Princess Agents • Dec 26, 2021
Title Princess Agents
I need an explanation of the ending
0 3
Replying to Diamond • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
You should probably watch Dong Yi or Yi San, these both dramas are about concubines of the king and they both…
are those dramas chinese or korean?
0 2
Replying to 300618 • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Honestly I love all the angst and back and forth😂. I'm also happy they didn't shy away from concubines, since…
I hate harem drama cuz they are so heartbreaking
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
there's nothing worst than becoming a concubine in a harem honestly just reading the synopsis This poor girl it never end well I just know the love of the prince will never last long with all those scheming like Legend of Xiao Chuo or Goodbye my princess
0 5
