News
Replying to Anne the Ghost Whisperer • Dec 20, 2021
Title The Flowers Are Blooming
The names of the characters are different and the focus of the plot too but I can't help but feel a strong deja…
I hope it will be better than rebirth for you tho, cause it was a total flop
1 1
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 20, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
I don't remember but I think he left and never came back
thank you! I didn't remember
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 20, 2021
Article OSTs That Impacted How I Watch Dramas
Xu Kai isn't in Legend of fuyao tho
yes Legend of fuyao with Yang Mi and Ethan he wasn't in it Are we talking abt the same Xu Kai?
0 1
On Lost Love in Times • Dec 18, 2021
Title Lost Love in Times
she's already in love with him at ep.3 So I just know this won't end well
1 3
Replying to ddaengit • Dec 17, 2021
Article OSTs That Impacted How I Watch Dramas
I have wayyy too many. 1) 繁华梦 and 血如墨 from Legend of Fuyao. I have 0 idea what the drama is about…
Xu Kai isn't in Legend of fuyao tho
1 3
Replying to Plidex • Dec 17, 2021
Title Accidentally in Love Spoiler
Will she keep painting freckles and wearing a wig??
yes she will to please him
1 0
Replying to Kiara • Dec 17, 2021
Title Dream Garden
I truly hope more people watch this. I hate seeing actual good dramas fall under the radar.
Do you have any other good dramas to recommend?
0 1
On Dream Garden • Dec 17, 2021
Title Dream Garden
A cdrama with 16 episodes and 1hr each! That's incredible. I'll watch it for sure
6 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 17, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I'm a c-drama watcher. So, I just want to know if I would enjoy it? Can someone please tell me if there's a lot of war and fight scene?
0 2
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 17, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
I'm a c-drama watcher. So, I just want to know if I would enjoy it? Can someone please tell me if there's a lot of war and fight scene?
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Dec 17, 2021
Title Our Beloved Summer
I'm so excited for this show to end to be able to watch it!
3 1
Replying to kaussie svt • Dec 16, 2021
Article Shin Hae Sun will reportedly return to dramas with "See You In My 19th Life"
but on another note why does a good day to be a dog still not have an adaption but the author's newer webtoon…
there's already a similar version of A good day to be a dog and it didn't do well
0 0
Replying to Orchid Blossom • Dec 16, 2021
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Can someone just message me and tell me how it ends? Lol
does she end up with Han Derang?
0 3
Replying to Waikiki man • Dec 15, 2021
Title It's Okay to Not Be Okay
And what happens to ah reum and her boyfriend?? I skipped many scenes in the drama, so I wanted to know their…
I don't remember but I think he left and never came back
0 6
Replying to ung • Dec 15, 2021
Title My Heart
there are plenty of bad actors in c-dramas, and worse offenders are the popular ones, e.g., dirab, yangMi, yangZi,…
Dilraba is an amazing actress she improved a lot and her performance in The long ballad was outstanding
5 1
Replying to Anyesia • Dec 15, 2021
Title The Story of Ming Lan
Omg, I also the same just finished this drama few minutes ago, n come here to rate it, agree with everything u…
is there a lot of fights scene?
0 3
Replying to Last Empress • Dec 15, 2021
Title My Girlfriend Is an Alien
she will leave at ep 28 (lmao cause same)
yes at which episode are you rn?
0 1
Replying to thuhyen112002 • Dec 13, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
yeahh in webtoon , hoin and hanuel end up together ( he realize he really love haneul after their break up ) .…
I know Vietnam ofc it's well known :) I got a lot of friends from there
1 0
Replying to Smurre • Dec 12, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
Will ae jin end up with anyone?
I don't think so. I hope we'll get a S2
0 0
Replying to thuhyen112002 • Dec 12, 2021
Title Shadow Beauty
yeahh in webtoon , hoin and hanuel end up together ( he realize he really love haneul after their break up ) .…
what's ur first language?
0 2
