News
Replying to watchingdramas • Jan 4, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
@cdrama I do, I have a recommendation. Try watching Strange Heroes aka The Vigilantes in Masks. If you can get…
thank you!
1 0
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Jan 3, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace Spoiler
I don't want Yingluo to just become a women in the harem. She could have married Fuheng and became a badass
0 1
Replying to Junkyu • Jan 3, 2022
Title Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace
This was hard to finish. But I really did enjoy it.
happy ending?
0 1
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Jan 2, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
such a great drama! I'm only at ep 3 and I love it already! I dropped so many dramas lately glad I found a gem
1 0
Replying to JustRozelyn • Jan 2, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
This was the first longest C-drama I sat through, and I loved every moment. I found most of it well written, and…
is it like Princess Weiyoung?
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Jan 2, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
Drama ends on the 11th; I'm sure there's something out there for you in the meantime.
Do you have any recommendation?
0 2
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
I hope the second half of the drama is stronger / better written than how it was in the novel. Although I do like…
what other great dramas did the scriptwriter and directors did?
0 4
On Sword Snow Stride • Jan 2, 2022
Title Sword Snow Stride
Can this drama end already so I can watch it!!! I have nothing to watch
3 9
Replying to Mariah James • Jan 2, 2022
Title Good Bye, My Princess
actually the real final is ep55. i don't want to spoil you, but what i can say is: rich plot, beautiful scenery,…
you should def watch "Love and redemption" or "Princess Weiyoung" My two favorites chinese drama
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I just hope that Chinese netizens won't criticize after all the efforts put into this drama
they are never satisfied
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 2, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I just hope that Chinese netizens won't criticize after all the efforts put into this drama
yes I'll love it too! It would be a great pairing
0 0
On The Song of Glory • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Song of Glory
dropped it cuz it got disapoiting (messy? idk) I don't know what to watch anymore lmao
4 0
Replying to Kathy Noble • Jan 2, 2022
Title The Song of Glory
Finished very good didn’t quite like the ending but worth the watch loved ml and cast
sad ending?
0 1
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
The ending can be considered sad. Imo it’s a bittersweet ending.
who died?
0 2
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
happy ending?
0 4
Replying to Patrick Star • Jan 1, 2022
Title Business Proposal
how clumsy, loud, cringy is the FL in the webtoon?
a lot lmao
1 1
On The Blue Whisper: Part 1 • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Blue Whisper: Part 1
everyone is active on this page! hoping for it to be a great drama
1 1
Replying to josie jj • Jan 1, 2022
Title The Promise of Chang’an
ending so so... though get rid of the enuch but at the cost of the emperor's life..
happy ending?
0 1
Replying to 19445361 • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
I watched twice and I really enjoyed. FL and ML were superb and rest of crew was great too.I really like happy…
happy ending?
0 1
Replying to Duckk • Dec 31, 2021
Title The Princess Wei Young Spoiler
That ending gave me trust issuesEdit: Actually never mind. The more I think about it, the more I think it’s…
Yes, it was indeed very powerful when she was with her son.
0 0
