News
Replying to Firefly88 • Jan 10, 2022
Title 100 Days My Prince
I'm in need of a new drama with lots of comedy! I need some laughter in my life right now. So this drama was pretty…
fights break sphere
1 1
On Legend of Fu Yao • Jan 10, 2022
Title Legend of Fu Yao
I miss this drama
0 0
Replying to Clarywayland20 • Jan 10, 2022
Title School 2021
Out of contextCan you people suggest some dramas with best kisses (real kisses) ,not stoic kisses with wide eyes
love and redemption
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
There was King Hyeonjong https://youtu.be/4IZdOXir61g
Thank you!!
0 0
Replying to a normal college student • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
I rarely watch Korean Historical dramas up until the last episode. I can't just help but to compare them midway…
same!!!
0 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
There was an emperor of China who only had one wife his whole life. I don't think it happened in Korea
2 6
Replying to Santina • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
After the drama finished I saw so many people "recommending" newcomers not to watch the final episode, ignore…
totally agree I watched it in 2x tho
0 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Is it tragedy romance? I tried to watch the first few eps and there were a lot of cliche moments that I couldn’t…
yes it is one of the best tragedy romance out there, because the FL actually got a more than valid reason to not be with the ML
0 0
Replying to trunkenta18 • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Is it tragedy romance? I tried to watch the first few eps and there were a lot of cliche moments that I couldn’t…
it wasn't a dream It was their next life
0 4
Replying to emmagucci • Jan 10, 2022
Title Crush
It would have been a very cute and nice drama, if it wasn't for the propaganda and abusive behaviour.
propaganda?
0 0
On Good Bye, My Princess • Jan 10, 2022
Title Good Bye, My Princess
Should I watch the director's cut or this version?
1 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
I think I'll watch Goodbye my princess after watching this drama I'm craving for an other tragedy romance
1 10
Replying to Blue World • Jan 10, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
A very solid drama. I should've watched with a strong heart.. beautiful yet bitter
I think it's beautiful and I don't find it bitter at all. I love the ending it remind me of legend of fuyao
4 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Quelqu'un sait ou je peux trouver des sous-titres en francais??? Parce que viki n'a plus de sub à partir de l'épisode 13
0 1
Replying to Sageuk Lover • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
I’m just so glad that this drama existed to bring back the old sageuk glory days. Imagine 2021, some sageuks…
yes it's the only korean historical drama I've enjoyed in a long time
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
your every comment is just complaining about deok im, if you can’t stand her character then just drop the drama
no she just give me anxiety lol
0 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
WHY DIDN'T SHE SAY IT😭 she had enough time
0 1
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
why is this girl so stupid I've never seen such a failure of a plan She really brought all her stupid friends with her She really made it obvious At this point, she was asking to get caught
0 2
Replying to Alekwang • Jan 9, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace Spoiler
She's literally one of the smartest leads ever wym 😭
Cuz she married the old emperor instead of Fuheng
1 1
Replying to linacaromina • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Frankly, I think Deok Im is more strongly than most warrior female characters.
euh they have like 2 kdrama chill it's for the obsessed korean fan like you
0 14
