News
Replying to DareDaniel • Jan 12, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Love when haters say they are "boycotting" instead of "not watching", makes it sound so much more serious 😅
don't blame everything on "hater" There's reason why the majority of the korean population is boycotting it or feeling uncomfortable with this drama
0 9
Replying to Hi_Hi • Jan 12, 2022
Title Meteor Garden
Definitely check out Thai version!
Ashile Sun yesss
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 12, 2022
Title Snowdrop
it's only one person commenting lmao
ahaha they are commenting the whole episode
0 0
Replying to shei • Jan 12, 2022
Title Snowdrop
well i just gotta say you're missing big time
glad ur enjoying it! I would if the eps were shorter
0 4
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 12, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
can it end already
ahaha I don't think it's that good
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 12, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
can it end already
no I want it to end so I can watch it lol
0 3
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 12, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Hoping for this drama to be less of a mess than Was it love?
0 0
Replying to 8888007 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Can't believe we have 2 weeks left....
can it end already
0 5
Replying to Kimsamsoom • Jan 12, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Is there a new cult in the comment section lol?
it's only one person commenting lmao
0 2
On Snowdrop • Jan 12, 2022
Title Snowdrop
Everyone I know is boycotting this drama bcz of the issue behind it Honestly not my type of show so I won't watch it + THOSE EPISODES ARE SO LONG FOR WHAT?!?!? I don't have the patience to watch almost 2 hours per ep
1 70
Replying to Kat • Jan 12, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
If this was a drama, Jia would be the villain.
totally agree
0 0
Replying to yicel • Jan 12, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
ending was kinda boring tbh
lmao it's not a drama
2 1
On Single’s Inferno • Jan 12, 2022
Title Single’s Inferno
couldn't watch 2 minutes of this without cringing I'll stick to my country reality tv show
3 2
Replying to walkinglikezombie • Jan 12, 2022
Article Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to work alongside Seo Yea Ji in the drama "Eve's Scandal"
I thought she was cancelled
same ppl switch so fast
0 0
lo_ve • Jan 12, 2022
Article Lee Sang Yeob confirmed to work alongside Seo Yea Ji in the drama "Eve's Scandal"
I don't know the male lead
1 6
Replying to BeLight • Jan 12, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
Most series by GMMTV only drop one episode per week. So, to survive until the next EPs, I have to make do with…
I don't know how you get all this patience!! I'll just wait 'till all the episodes are out
0 1
Replying to mangodesu • Jan 12, 2022
Title The King's Affection
I actively avoid Historical dramas but this is the 1st one I've watched and actually finished and I liked it a…
i would recommend "love and redemption" and "princess weiyoung"
1 0
On The King's Affection • Jan 12, 2022
Title The King's Affection
this drama was so boring
4 0
On Black Knight • Jan 12, 2022
Title Black Knight
I like the plot
1 0
On A Girl Like Me • Jan 12, 2022
Title A Girl Like Me
i'm still wondering who's the men in black that appears in her dreams
0 0
