News
On Why Her? • Jan 13, 2022
Title Why Her?
I LOVE THIS TRAILER
1 0
On Once We Get Married • Jan 13, 2022
Title Once We Get Married
I dropped this drama cause I hate love triangle
3 0
On Ever Night • Jan 13, 2022
Title Ever Night
I dropped it at ep 3, but wanted to pick it up again but Viki removed it i'm so mad rn
3 5
On Cupid's Kitchen • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
a drama with Ethan yesss
3 0
Replying to KrysWorld • Jan 13, 2022
Title The Song of Glory
Don't forget all these other strong FL characters : * Qian Qian/Bai Qian from Eternal Love (when she recovers…
and our iconic Princess Weiyoung too
3 1
Replying to Tetromino • Jan 13, 2022
Title My Roommate Is a Gumiho
Why could I not even finish the first episode 😭
same lmao😭
0 0
On The Silent Sea • Jan 13, 2022
Title The Silent Sea
It could have been better as a movie
8 5
DH70 • Jan 13, 2022
Review The Silent Sea
I totally agree. I thought it was a movie too
0 0
Replying to 8321781 • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Same. I dont want to be blinded by casts anymore ive learned that from last yr. I always check on the plot/screenwriter/director.…
this drama got 12 eps and people can watch what they want No one cares abt ur opinion. If ur not happy, go on the page of ur drama twenty idk what and promote it
1 1
Replying to Waikiki man • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
But this script is definitely a downfall for the cast. Especially this is coming next to even better one TWENTY-FIVE…
no they are badly made I like mature dramas like princess weiyoung or story of yanxi palace. The dramas u mentioned are childish lol
0 1
Replying to Waikiki man • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
But this script is definitely a downfall for the cast. Especially this is coming next to even better one TWENTY-FIVE…
lmao fight for my way and waikiki are both ridiculous drama like this one
0 3
Replying to 8321781 • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Same. I dont want to be blinded by casts anymore ive learned that from last yr. I always check on the plot/screenwriter/director.…
why do u come on a business proposal drama page to promote an other drama That's just unecassary and weird no one cares
1 3
Replying to ureshii • Jan 13, 2022
Title Goodbye Earth
Yoo Ah In yayy!
yess he's the best at those type of dramas
1 1
On Goodbye Earth • Jan 13, 2022
Title Goodbye Earth
hoping for it to not be another astronaut drama
1 0
Replying to Waikiki man • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
But this script is definitely a downfall for the cast. Especially this is coming next to even better one TWENTY-FIVE…
If you want more serious and mature drama, watch Princess Weiyoung or story of yanxi palace. You shouldn't except more from a modern drama
1 6
On Business Proposal • Jan 13, 2022
Title Business Proposal
just 12 eps I'm excited :)
3 0
Replying to Waikiki man • Jan 13, 2022
Title Twenty Five Twenty One
This competes with A BUSINESS PROPOSAL ,I think so, as long as audience encourage scripts and not actors, this…
I loved the manhwa of a business proposal ahaha
0 0
Replying to cheshire • Jan 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
Ugh, damn it. I thought it was a rom-com. PMY knows how to do romcoms like the back of her hand. Also, modern…
yes I tried watching Just between lovers and couldn't get to ep 3 it was so sloooow and boring
1 0
Replying to AminaBlack • Jan 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I am not even mad about that, but most of them are so dull for me. -_-
same :)
1 0
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Jan 13, 2022
Title Forecasting Love and Weather
I would have never thoght that I would see this pairing in a drama lol
11 0
