Editorials
Replying to kireidesho • Jan 22, 2022
Title Squid Game
i waiting 2030 for watch
lmao what why
0 6
Replying to tiashaxo • Jan 22, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
On ep 10 and enjoying it so far! I am obsessed with the intro song but apparently it isn't released yet :( If…
TXT
4 0
Replying to 8888007 • Jan 21, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
WE'RE GETTING OUR BELOVED SUMMER THE MOVIE?!
yess prob the documentary
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 21, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I'm at ep 4 and there's the guy from Vincenzo ahaha
5 0
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Jan 21, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Yes. They reshoot eps 1-6 from Na In Woo version.
Thank you!
0 0
Replying to TatyaVinchu • Jan 21, 2022
Title Ever Night
Available on YouTube.
but I can't understand english well so I need french sub that's why
3 2
Replying to 9091839 • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Is this drama worth watching?
same it almost feel like close to the quality of a c-drama
0 0
Replying to Proj3ctX1 • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
Is there a happy ending(do both leads survive?) Historical dramas drive me crazy because most times there is a…
especially in chinese drama ahaha we never win
0 0
Replying to Alizwa • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I usually don't like Korean historical dramas but this was really enjoyable. I loved both of the lead characters…
I usually only watch historical c-drama but I'll give this one a try bcz it feel like a chinese drama lol + I love On Dal story
1 0
Replying to Descending On You • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I forget exactly what happened with Ji Soo but he had a scandal and instead of scrapping the entire project, they…
are the re-shoot scenes available on viki?
0 0
Replying to Vanterye • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I was watching this drama on Viki - you can see timed comments there and let me tell you that Jisoo fans were…
glad Inwoo was appreciated by korean fan! It's not like international fan opinion matters to them anyways
2 0
On River Where the Moon Rises • Jan 20, 2022
Title River Where the Moon Rises
I just want to know if ep 1-6 were re-shoot?
0 2
Replying to RickXtwd • Jan 19, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
Not really, I HATE the ending
why?
0 0
Replying to Ruby • Jan 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
i wish they would keep the pink hair :( but still excited because I loved the webtoon and sejeongie :)
i'm wondering why they didn't use the pink hair
0 0
Replying to Ruby • Jan 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
i wish they would keep the pink hair :( but still excited because I loved the webtoon and sejeongie :)
same! I don't know Se Jeong tho
0 0
Replying to Starsiprincesa • Jan 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
I can't wait to see this. Remind me of what's wrong with sectery Kim one of the tops
it's different from what I've read in the manhwa :)
1 3
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jan 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
The plot is so cliché. Looks goofy too... Looking forward to watch it.
I loved the manhwa :)
0 0
Replying to Sarah • Jan 19, 2022
Title Business Proposal
this will air on Netflix!! so excited.
yess i'm so happy
1 0
Dojemi10 • Jan 19, 2022
Article Netflix unveils line-up of their upcoming 2022 K-Content!
omg A business proposal will be on netflix. Best news of the year!
6 2
Replying to NotJohnity • Jan 18, 2022
Title The Silent Sea
no... what the hell
it was too slow to be a drama It could have been an amazing 2hrs movie
3 1
