Editorials
Replying to Raiha • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Honestly idk what I am going to be doing next week with this show getting over :(
ahaha can't relate I got so many dramas to watch
0 1
Replying to Moonlight • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Why are recent Kdramas(last 2-3 years) so slow? One can’t get past first 2-3 episodes. They drag a story which…
that's why I switched to xianxia
0 0
Replying to curly-glasses • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Omg, I get the essence but stranger "need to die" sounds scary!
ahaha sorry english is not my first language so it sound fine in my language lol😭
1 0
Replying to Sarah4321 • Jan 24, 2022
Review My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I'm not new to Kdrama, I've seen a few of them and I'm going to review them when I have time. My ID Is Gangnam…
oh okayy welcome to mdl
1 0
Replying to Meela • Jan 24, 2022
List BEST 2021 Kdrama!
you can add it by searching in the box to the right under 'my votes'. if you tried and doesnt work. then try refreshing…
Thank you!!
1 0
Sarah4321 • Jan 24, 2022
Review My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
are you new to kdrama?
0 2
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
The grandmother need to die so they can be able to go to Paris together
0 2
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I don't think it's the breakup that hurt him, but the fact that he got abandoned again
1 0
Replying to mpruel • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
Oh my..please someone telling me when they be honest about their feeling for each other??? I really hope this…
episode 12
0 1
Replying to tintin92 • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer Spoiler
Less than 24 hours left :)
10 hrs :)
1 0
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
exactly I had the same thought! If it hurt u to see them together, why play the "cupidon" lol
yes :/
0 0
Replying to Liazuan • Jan 24, 2022
List BEST 2021 Kdrama!
2021 not many Kdrama that I like, mostly just a good visual not the story
I liked Our beloved summer
1 0
Meela • Jan 24, 2022
List BEST 2021 Kdrama!
I tried to add "Scripting your destiny" to the list but i'm unable to add anything - maybe I don't understand how
0 2
Meela • Jan 24, 2022
List BEST 2021 Cdrama!
How do I add new dramas to the list?
0 1
Cho Na • Jan 24, 2022
Article 30 Most Popular Chinese Actors on MDL: Welcome to 2022! (Part 2)
I'm so excited for Love like the Galaxy !!
2 1
Replying to YanYan • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
I love Wu Lei and Lu Si but 66 episodes might kill me. 1. The wait for episodes to air and be subbed. 2. The amount…
there's an error It's only 40 eps
0 0
Replying to TIMENET • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Now I'm really scared. I thought it would be a kind of romance, or at least something similar to The Long ballad.…
I think there's an error It's only 40 eps
1 2
Replying to ayume • Jan 24, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
66 eps? for real??
I see 40
1 0
Replying to ElektrionHeart • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
As I m on the half way through the show, on Netflix, I really hope they end up separately.Not every show should…
and now have u changed ur opinion?
0 1
Replying to momo • Jan 24, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
I agree all the way. I watched Parasite a long time ago and don't remember it well, and I haven't seen anything…
we need more dramas with him
1 0
