News
Replying to Fatima • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
I just finished this drama and while the main characters' story was great and all, what really makes this drama…
agree :)
1 0
Replying to cosmicpeach • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
I need some light-hearted romance with happy ending kdrama recommendations please
love and redemption
1 0
Replying to BLstanforever • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
What can i say that hasn't been said about this show..I'm new to K dramas and I binged this show in 2 days...I…
welcome to the world of dramas :)
1 0
Replying to luma • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
i miss this drama so much :(
same so I came back here
2 0
Replying to misspulane • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
...this series has been on my recommended list for a while, but I didn't really consider it until SNOWDROP controversy…
yes it's amazing :)
0 0
On Crash Landing on You • Jan 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
one of the best drama I've ever watched :)
4 0
Replying to scr • Jan 14, 2022
Title 100 Days My Prince
Last couple episodes was such a drag
agree they were frustrating
0 0
On 100 Days My Prince • Jan 14, 2022
Title 100 Days My Prince
when does he get back his memories I can't stand this anymore it's so frustrating
3 1
Replying to dido • Jan 14, 2022
Title 100 Days My Prince
Can you please spoil it for me. In which ep he gets amnesia and in which ep he goes back to the palace? I want…
there's The long ballad, princess Weiyoung and Legend of Fuyao,
1 0
Replying to Aki • Jan 14, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
not gonna lie, i thought this drama is historical which i hate it because of the title 🤣P.S don't worry i am…
don't watch historical korean drama cuz they are badly made and produced That's why
0 3
Cho Na • Jan 14, 2022
Article New Year Resolution Doesn't Work? Try Body Swapping!
"The day of becoming you" was such a funny drama ahaha I really enjoyed it
2 1
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 14, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
yes Ethan look really young I've been watching his drama since 2008 and he didn't change a bit
if you want the same vibes as Legend of fuyao, watch "fated to love you" he's the main lead there
0 4
Replying to Firefly88 • Jan 13, 2022
Title Love in a Fallen City
No Ethan Yuan drama since Legend of Fuyao.... 😭
there's one airing right now
0 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
I can’t watch FL’s dramas ´ because she appears to me like a girl of 15 years.. Its not romantic for me :(…
yes Ethan look really young I've been watching his drama since 2008 and he didn't change a bit
2 7
Replying to Jawahir Jawahie • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
I don’t know about other people but when I started to read the novel back in 2016 I have pictured Ethan juan…
are you enjoying it?
0 0
Replying to Dean • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Ethan went from making a drama with one of the best actresses in China to doing one with someone who is 15 years…
lmaoo I don't know this actress
0 0
Replying to Tokabu • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Are there any news when this drama should air?
it's airing right now
0 0
Replying to Jesusgirlify • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Gosh! I can't wait to see Ethan Ruan again! I hope his character is Mischievous and strong!
I love seing him playing mischievous roles
2 0
Replying to Alma • Jan 13, 2022
Title Cupid's Kitchen
Oh girl at last, but now?? Now that I have to study, I have too many dramas to watch. 40 is too much. I hope it's…
same ahaha It's on viki
1 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Jan 13, 2022
Title Why Her?
forcing myself to watch it bc i hate student teacher relationships but watching it for in yeop.
I don't like In Yeop nor the relationship but i'm watching it for the law plot lol
0 1
