News
Replying to linacaromina • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Frankly, I think Deok Im is more strongly than most warrior female characters.
she's not smart enough like Yingluo or Weiyoung
0 36
Replying to ponnu • Jan 9, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
the girl literally saved the ML's ass multiple times since childhood... how is she weak? consider the time period…
if we compare her to female leads like Weiyoung or Yingluo she is really weak
0 4
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
If only the female lead was like Yingluo instead of being weak
0 49
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
is he her brother??? so she had a crush on her brother omg
0 2
Replying to Lulu Lulu • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Legend of Anle
Yeah just a plain poster. I think youku atleast might release some lu yuning poster on jan 8 for his birthday,…
did they?
0 1
Replying to LBPG • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
It's official. I fast forwarded/slept through Our Beloved Summer, only to hit the play button on ep1 of TRS again,…
I would recommend you to watch "love and redemption"
1 5
On The Red Sleeve • Jan 8, 2022
Title The Red Sleeve
Just started this drama even though I know the whole story and the ending lol
3 0
On Snow Eagle Lord • Jan 8, 2022
Title Snow Eagle Lord
so excited for this to come out!
1 0
Replying to Vince • Jan 8, 2022
Title Royal Feast
I can't believe my favorite actors from Yanxi Palace are finally acting together again and!!! As the main couple!!
that's their next life!
1 0
On Royal Feast • Jan 8, 2022
Title Royal Feast
Yingluo and Fuheng in their next life :)
8 3
On Rain or Shine • Jan 8, 2022
Title Rain or Shine
way too boring I'm already sleeping at ep 3 When does it pick up?
1 5
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jan 7, 2022
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I just want to say that this one of my favorite drama Made me cry sm
1 0
On Empress Ki • Jan 7, 2022
Title Empress Ki
51 eps of 1 HOURS??!?!??!?! nah
2 6
Replying to papiermachetheart • Jan 7, 2022
Title Rain or Shine
Any love triangle?
yes
0 0
On Rain or Shine • Jan 7, 2022
Title Rain or Shine
why is this drama so slow lmao
4 0
Replying to iv4lyfee • Jan 6, 2022
Title Rain or Shine
There are sometimes where the FL annoys me 😭😭but then I realize I can't fully understand her trauma.😥…
happy ending?
2 3
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 6, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
it's worth it
you won't Just start it lol
1 1
Replying to Last Empress • Jan 6, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
it's worth it
start it then drop it when u don't feel like continuing
2 3
Replying to Rina_a365 • Jan 6, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
Wanted to watch this but gosh 70 eps ?
it's worth it
3 5
On Story of Yanxi Palace • Jan 4, 2022
Title Story of Yanxi Palace
why is yingluo so stupid
0 3
