in all honesty, he never was in a good show I hope this one will be good
a drama can be slow but well done like Someday or one day but this one was just a torture to watch with terrible writing 1hr episode on top of that
Red sleeve was just so terrible I could talk abt how terrible this drama was for hours I've seen historical drama women go through hell and back but omg red sleeve got the most annoying FL character i've seen in my life And their whole romance was so stupid?? I mean they had no obstacles except the FL chi-chi lmao
I love Lee Junho and he deserve better than those plots
in all honesty, he never was in a good show I hope this one will be good
no it's not a masterpiece It was boring and slow... The rest is even worst Calling Just between lovers a masterpiece is going too far lmao I mean we got it they have in an accident 10 yrs ago There's so many dramas with better and more touching story that are not draggy
This is not a great one, just an average time loop drama, i was deceived by the ratings and high expectations,…
say u don't have taste without saying u don't have taste I won't accept opinion from someone who gave boys over flowers and 100 days my prince a 10/10 rating + u provided no valid arguments
Red sleeve was just so terrible I could talk abt how terrible this drama was for hours
I've seen historical drama women go through hell and back but omg red sleeve got the most annoying FL character i've seen in my life And their whole romance was so stupid?? I mean they had no obstacles except the FL chi-chi lmao
I love Lee Junho and he deserve better than those plots