Editorials
Replying to WATCHNEGA • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You Spoiler
Whatever you want but your thought is doesn't matter. Remakes are a common and definitely legal thing to do. If…
Yeah that’s sad those kdrama obsessed ignorant ppl will only watch this fail of a remake without watching the original like with Scarlet heart
1 18
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
what?????
which fanpage do u have a link?
0 4
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
what?????
I just saw drawing but not it being actual shown Which ep is that?
0 6
Replying to LilyFireFly • Apr 8, 2022
Title Someday or One Day
Latest news about remake brought me here... I love finding new gems. Will definitely check out. :-)
i'm glad that some ppl like u will actually watch the original
2 0
On Someday or One Day • Apr 8, 2022
Title Someday or One Day
this is the best drama in the entire world and the news of a remake ruined my day
4 4
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
sorry but no she really can't pull off chen yun ru/huang yu xuan dynamic
If Park Shin Hye can win awards in Korea anyone can😂
0 0
Replying to 7386750 • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
So is park shin hye, Lee min ho and song hye kyo. Just bcz actor win many awards doesn't mean they are good actors.…
Ohh that’s why I asked u cuz an other Yeobeen fan on Mydramalist refuse to watch the original bcz she only watch Korean drama My bad I confused you with her
0 1
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
what?????
WE SAW HIS WHAT? ON CHINESE TV?
1 8
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
sorry but no she really can't pull off chen yun ru/huang yu xuan dynamic
Yeah but she isn’t as good as Alice Ke. Even Park Shin Hye won awards I really don’t trust any of those kdrama actors or awards LMAOO
0 2
Replying to AtqM • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
I've watch the original of "someday or one day" I feel Li zi wei character would be perfect if it's wi ha Joon…
No Wi Ha Joon will be even worse. Let’s make it clear none of these Korean actors can play Li Zi Wei the way Greg Hsu did
3 0
Replying to WATCHNEGA • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You Spoiler
Whatever you want but your thought is doesn't matter. Remakes are a common and definitely legal thing to do. If…
They are decent actors but they can’t pull off all the micro-expression required to play these roles
2 22
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
sorry but no she really can't pull off chen yun ru/huang yu xuan dynamic
I’m very right. I’m pretty sure u didn’t even watch the original
0 4
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
soon on viki
it'll be soon it's not available in mine either😭 fingers crossed
0 1
Replying to strawberryjam • Apr 8, 2022
Title Tomorrow
I would say no.
why tho?
1 1
Replying to heymey • Apr 8, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Give it a few more eps ppl, first two eps might not be the best but they might be onto something. I am personally…
I really liked the first 2 eps so if ppl didn't enjoy them the drama might just not be for them
6 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 8, 2022
Title Tomorrow
today is the day!!
1 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
So Cheng Yi today showed his Bloody Ass in the imperial age drama ?? I was shocked to be honest that never happened…
what?????
0 10
Replying to Debarati1983 • Apr 8, 2022
Title The Imperial Age
in youku it already exceeded 9200 heat index in popularity dramas.now I really want to watch this drama.where…
soon on viki
0 3
On Who Rules the World • Apr 8, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
the new trailer is amazing I really hope it's not a cheap production
9 4
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 8, 2022
Title A Time Called You
he really don't I refuse to watch him ruin Li Zi Wei especially nowadays ppl are obsessed with kdrama and they…
he's not canadian. Li Zi Wei moved to Canada after high school with his fam but he spent most of his life in Taiwan
2 0
