Editorials Replying to dvadout • Mar 26, 2022
Title Thirty-Nine
I never had a plan on watching this because female Korean actors are never portrayed well. From reading the comments…
ur comment seems highly misogynistic... just saying
22 1
On Legally Romance • Mar 26, 2022
Title Legally Romance
how could someone run so fast after getting out of coma? u can't even properly stand up after lying down for so long😭
9 3
Replying to Panino Manino • Mar 26, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Legally Romance
Never watched a chinese drama, maybe I'll look the first episode.
u should!!
3 0
Cho Na • Mar 26, 2022
Article Currently Watching: Legally Romance
I'm in love with this drama
9 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
I just hope that it’ll not be a remake of her relationship with her dad
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
“He make the same face as my dad all day long” also her trying to dresss up to look older lmao I hope she realize that it’s not bcz she’s dating a men that is way older than her (10 yrs I think) that she have to change herself + he’s kinda too much possessive tho
0 1
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 25, 2022
Title Legally Romance
omg may be the kiss scene is coming were they will kiss in public 🤣😍
thank you!
0 0
Replying to ylrz • Mar 25, 2022
Title Legally Romance
How's this drama? Kindly give me a spoiler-free, and unfiltered review, tell me both the good and the bad.
Their chemistry is top notch. The first 2 ep are so-so but once she goes back to her youth it get amazing
6 2
On Legally Romance • Mar 25, 2022
Title Legally Romance
i'm here waiting like a fool for any little trailer we can get ahaha
5 1
Replying to Dramas4me • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
She is pretty, smart but she doesn’t have a nice personality.
I don't think she got a bad personality honestly every character in this drama have flaws.
0 0
Replying to Dontmindme • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
I actually admired her for being dignified despite the rejection until she call Chris lol, poor Chris-the rebound…
lmao I wonder if we'll see him
0 0
Replying to Dontmindme • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
I actually admired her for being dignified despite the rejection until she call Chris lol, poor Chris-the rebound…
lmao I wonder if we'll see him
0 0
Replying to Dontmindme • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Each person react differently in the same situation due to various reasons including their personality, stress…
Yep, some people are more sensitive. I am too. But her reaction there is the one of a 5 yrs old child over such a small thing. It's crossing the line between sensitive and childish
0 0
On The Oath of Love • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
44kg bro😭
5 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Dr. Gao is too pretty to cry over a men. She can get better than Gu Wei.
6 7
Replying to Tibbs • Mar 25, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Honestly, I find that the most irritating characters in the drama are SanSan and Gu Wei’s cousin. Like… why…
at this point of the drama, the character that I find the most annoying is Zhixiao and i'm waiting for character development. Sansan is a strong women I love her
0 0
Replying to Angiee Le • Mar 25, 2022
Title Legally Romance Spoiler
does anyone have a spoiler for the ending of this drama?
It’s a happy ending :)
1 0
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Mar 25, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Why the hell it became 8.1 🤷 who is doing this?what is the reason?The climax scene hasn't even come in the…
Yep totally!
4 0
Replying to AbhipsaSarkar • Mar 24, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Well, an unexpected allergic reaction is definitely not something you wld want to see happen to yourself in front…
If you still act like a 5 yrs old thrown tantrums at 20 yrs old, go get help
0 1
Replying to AbhipsaSarkar • Mar 24, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Well, an unexpected allergic reaction is definitely not something you wld want to see happen to yourself in front…
She’s making fun of people with acne too😄
0 3
