Editorials
Replying to Last Empress • Feb 5, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
who's Gihun?
who in Squid game?
0 4
Replying to eli • Feb 5, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Well, I wasted my time watching this one
mais pourquoi? c'est l'un des seuls drama coréen que j'ai aimé depuis longtemps ahaha
0 3
Replying to All of Us Are Dead • Feb 5, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Replying to deleted comment
not sure cuz one of the actor got a bullying scandal😭
0 0
Replying to JojoOnDatBeat • Feb 5, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Nam On Jo here really is the Seong Gi Hun of this drama. What a waste of a perfectly decent character.
who's Gihun?
0 6
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 5, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Those two idiots should have stayed on top of the roof like the helicopter could have find them
4 9
Replying to lost soul • Feb 5, 2022
Title Love and Redemption
can anyone recommend some historical dramas please
Princess Weiyoung , fights break sphere, the long ballad
0 2
Replying to R1ZE • Feb 4, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I mean she was quite useful. also why are you wasting so much time on a show you hated you are all over comment…
nop, I don't even like korean shows, but do I scream it everywhere? no. If you come on this page to bring unnecassary problem, just move. If you want to say your opinion, do it politely no need to say anything offensive
0 1
On Happiness • Feb 4, 2022
Title Happiness
Top 10 most boring show I started watching it with my family but they all left within 1 episode It just kept draggiiiiing
8 0
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Feb 4, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
watch happiness
too boring
0 1
Replying to R1ZE • Feb 4, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I mean she was quite useful. also why are you wasting so much time on a show you hated you are all over comment…
no she's just saying that if ur here to bring a show down when so many ppl worked hard on it just shut up and write it on ur diary or something
0 3
Replying to Mccuish • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
Not the best zombie series, but still a great watch
What's the best one?
0 0
Replying to BAESUSHIEE • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I swear onjo's character is not likeable, rlly irritated by her attitude
SAME
1 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 3, 2022
Title All of Us Are Dead
I really was abt to slap On Jo How can someone be so dumb
3 1
Replying to Soju • Feb 3, 2022
Article Soju's Thai Fairytales
I agree, it's a pity it doesn't get translated. I think there are a lot of amazing Thai novels out there, especially…
Yes the female lead is the same but the ML wasn't a lead of this drama he was in Legend of fuyao
1 1
Replying to Soju • Feb 2, 2022
Article Soju's Thai Fairytales
I agree, it's a pity it doesn't get translated. I think there are a lot of amazing Thai novels out there, especially…
yes, exactly! But the taiwanese drama is the original version
1 3
On F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers • Feb 2, 2022
Title F4 Thailand: Boys over Flowers
So I still have 2 months to wait to be able to watch this drama
2 1
Soju • Feb 2, 2022
Article Soju's Thai Fairytales
It's a pity that they are never translated or hard to find :/ I only watched one thai drama and it's You're my destiny. Thank u for the recommendation!
1 5
Replying to love-ya • Feb 1, 2022
Article SLH - Second Lead Hate & MLL - Male Lead Love
I am not someone who is against SLS in fact i have liked a lot of SLs more than the MLs but I have a really strong…
me with the SML from Love and redemption I can't stand his face anymore
2 0
Hwayi • Feb 1, 2022
Article SLH - Second Lead Hate & MLL - Male Lead Love
When I get SLS, I just drop the drama like I did with My roomate is gumiho and Love alarm
3 0
Replying to TatyaVinchu • Feb 1, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I hope they don't use all the types of cliche to separate them.
they will cuz it's 40 eps😭
1 1
