K-Drama
On You're Beautiful • Jul 30, 2014
Title You're Beautiful
DONE REWATCHING...after master's sun, i hear your voice, man from the stars, empress ki, two weeks and many other new dramas, i can't help comparing this to the new ones.. i realized it was not that great. but i still like it.. it just proves that as time goes by, dramas are GETTING BETTER.
2 1
Replying to dummykid • Jul 30, 2014
Title Empress Ki
Man, with this awesome comments I can't help but to add this drama on my plan to watch kdrama list.
you should.. your time wont be wasted. swear. :)
5 0
Replying to dramaholic_piglet • Jul 30, 2014
Title Empress Ki
cant get over Tal Tal!. :p
honestly, i'd like to believe that it's love. hahaha. :p
1 0
Badass Bunny • Jul 3, 2014
Article Stalker's Guide to Jung Il Woo
i love him most in FBRS. (:
1 0
On God's Gift: 14 Days • Jul 3, 2014
Title God's Gift: 14 Days
its good.. but.. the end... --__--
7 0
On Empress Ki • Jul 3, 2014
Title Empress Ki
cant get over Tal Tal!. :p
7 3
bluephoenix • Mar 1, 2014
Article Casting Updates for Korean Dramas
You're All Surrounded!! can't wait..^___^
1 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Jan 14, 2014
Person Lee Seung Gi
Happy birthday Seunggi Oppa. Wish you all the best this 2014! Good luck in your relationship with Yoona Unnie. :)
7 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Dec 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi unnie25, thanks for the friend request. :)
0 0
On Master's Sun • Nov 10, 2013
Title Master's Sun
This is the only drama that i re-watched right after i completed watching it.. this is just so good.. i don't like ghost, scary stuffs and such but I'm glad I watched it.. ^_^
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 22, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi there! seems like you're a lee seung gi fan as well..haha. :p isn't he too good to be real?!! i know you know how i feel.. hope we can meet him someday :)
1 0
Replying to dramaholic_piglet • Sep 20, 2013
Person Lee Seung Gi
i really don't like him at first.. after watching The King 2Hearts, I got interested on him, then after watching…
i know right..he's just sooo awesome!
2 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
haha..feels great to know that someone can relate to what I feel..i agree, you're just like me.. I also like song joong ki..that's after watching sungkyunkwan scandal..I immediately watched innocent man after that,..but still, SEUNG GI will always have the number 1 slot.. haha. :)
1 0
On Lee Seung Gi • Sep 18, 2013
Person Lee Seung Gi
i really don't like him at first.. after watching The King 2Hearts, I got interested on him, then after watching a video in youtube with him singing the OST of king 2hearts, and learning that he's such a great singer, actor and MC, i was "omo, lee seung gi daebak!" and from there i became his stalker..haha. I decided watching his other drama like shining inheritance and I rewatched My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and of course the latest GU family book. I am liking him more and more.. and because of Him, I started learning Korean. Now I know how to read and write in Hangul. And He is the ONE reason why I joined MDL.. haha. I hope to meet him someday. I will always pray for your success and happiness My dearest Lee Seung Gi. :)
4 0
48016 • Sep 18, 2013
Article 20 of the Cutest Characters In Dramaland (female version)
i totally agree with number 1! haha. Mi Ho is really cute...
1 0
