Editorials
Replying to ponnu • Aug 5, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's a romcom and it delivered romcom. What else were you expecting. Except for time travel there is nothing common…
I was shocked to see a long reply. Sorry won't be reading it. Thanks fot typing your message but I don't care whatever it is you wrote. lol
8 1
Replying to ponnu • Aug 5, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's a romcom and it delivered romcom. What else were you expecting. Except for time travel there is nothing common…
😂😂😂
5 0
Replying to ponnu • Aug 5, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's a romcom and it delivered romcom. What else were you expecting. Except for time travel there is nothing common…
uhm you do realize they have the same genre, right? ROMANCE, YOUTH, FANTASY, COMEDY, MUSIC. In all those, TW is by far better.
10 4
Replying to ponnu • Aug 5, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
It's a romcom and it delivered romcom. What else were you expecting. Except for time travel there is nothing common…
Yes they have nothing in common. TW is far better than this overall. I just had high expectation with this because of the hype and the rating here in MDL but I guess I'm one of the minorities.
11 11
On Lovely Runner • Aug 4, 2024
Title Lovely Runner
First episode and it was giving me Twinkling Watermelon vibes. I was so wrong. This is nowhere near TW. I don't get the hype. I had so much expectations but this did not deliver. 😥
12 24
Nymphadora • Jul 26, 2018
Article Lovable Second Female Leads in Dramas
I was thinking of the second female lead in Protect the Boss. I think she's cute.
0 0
bamboo_jade • Sep 15, 2017
Article Looking Back at Bride of the Century: A Personal Perspective
I started this drama with very low expectation..and that adds up to me liking this drama.
2 0
On Suspicious Partner • Aug 25, 2017
Title Suspicious Partner
Wait..whattt?? I can't beleive what I'm seeing. 8.4 ratings from almost 5K users??!!! How come?? I'm at episode 25 and currently considering of dropping this drama.. Even Ji Chang wook Oppa can't save it for me..
19 0
Replying to Akaisora • Aug 8, 2017
Title The Guardians Spoiler
Is there a loveline in this drama? It doesn't need to be anything big, but I'd like to see some at least.…
Yes. Between the supporting characters. It's cute.
0 0
On Man to Man • Aug 8, 2017
Title Man to Man
I watched having the mindset that "the female lead on this drama is annoying". Well, thats what most of you guys say. But thanks to those remark, I really have very low expectation about the female lead and All throughout the drama it wasnt what I expected. Shes not too great but I didnt find her that annoying. Lol
5 0
Replying to Hinaru_173 • Aug 8, 2017
Title Fight for My Way
I feel like this was THE MOST OVERRATED DRAMA EVER like I felt so frustrated watching this because it's like…
I can't say I feel the same way but I agree that its a bit overrated. Its a good drama but I think it doesnt deserve the 8.6 rating.
4 0
HealerDoge • Jun 19, 2017
Article Top 5 K-Dramas For Beginners!
I can't believe Strong Woman Doo Bong Soon made it on the list over Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo..-_-
11 0
Replying to sonya • Jun 19, 2017
Title Tunnel
For those who've soon both, what's more recommendalle, this or Defendant?
I personally like Defendant over this..
0 0
On My Secret Romance • Jun 19, 2017
Title My Secret Romance
My tooth ached.. It's too sweet.. >_<
0 0
On Sweet Stranger and Me • Jun 14, 2017
Title Sweet Stranger and Me
Watching this now with very low expectation..
1 0
On The Liar and His Lover • Jun 12, 2017
Title The Liar and His Lover
Dropped it.. sorry Lee Hyun Woo. I just can't stand the female lead, the character itself and the way she acts. I find it soo annoying..
8 0
On Chicago Typewriter • Jun 11, 2017
Title Chicago Typewriter
Currently watching this, hope it won't disappoint with it's very high rating here at MDL. ^^,
0 0
ruby • Jun 10, 2017
Article Class of 2016/17 KDrama Superlatives
I was thinking of the bromance in Chief Kim. Haha.
7 3
nevermind • Jun 4, 2017
Article Late to the Party: The K2
Eye Candies: Park Hae Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Joon Gi, Lee Min ho, Eric Nam, Yoo Seung Ho, and my ultimate bias whom I soo missed Lee Seung Gi.
2 0
nevermind • Jun 4, 2017
Article Late to the Party: The K2
Well, I actually enjoyed Healer more than This. ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
2 0
