Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 25, 2021
On Lovely Runner • May 11, 2024
I’ve been watching Eurovision all day did TVN drop any new content today 👀
1 2
Replying to taihaole • May 11, 2024
This was an attack 😂😂😂😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🫠🫠🫠
You’re not guilty, BWS’s entire body is guilty 😂
1 0
Replying to lis • May 10, 2024
good morning https://x.com/wwiqoxd/status/1788907598252757427?s=46&t=bRtI6DL2g2NYTig6FUQaPg
This was an attack 😂😂😂😍😍😍🥵🥵🥵🫠🫠🫠
6 2
Replying to ponnu • May 10, 2024
Every single one of his outfit were amazing in the present time.
Man took it real serious that one of the reasons Young!Sol liked TS was due to him being fashionable 😏
5 2
Replying to LetsGoo • May 10, 2024
I strongly believe that HY has the ability to make her co stars shine .... shes just THAT good imo. If it wasnt…
I initially thought this drama looked dumb from the one line description on Viki and only started watching bc I love Hye Yoon
9 0
Replying to xKawan • May 10, 2024
Oh this comment reminds of the beginning of ep 8 when Sun Jae gets out of his car with his shovel. He looked so…
The practice posing with the egg also being sizzle hot + peak loser 😭😂 The best SJ
11 1
On Lovely Runner • May 10, 2024
Manifesting more time in the modern timeline bc 34yo Sun Jae is my fave (best fashion and hair and posture, somehow simultaneously the most confident yet most simp marshmallow SJ)
25 8
Replying to taihaole • May 10, 2024
At this point we should all start a Discord LOL mdl takes up so much of my phone battery
Nope this comments section is too powerful (for phone batteries) 😂
1 1
Replying to Roseathenia • May 10, 2024
Now that Im Geum wants SunJae to be his children’s uncle and SJ’s father considers Sol to be his potential…
As soon as he got accidental kissed SJ probably started researching wedding venues LOL
6 2
Replying to Yichannvoice • May 10, 2024
Lovely Runner characters as Youtubers 😂😂😂THIS IS HILARIOUS 😭🤣https://twitter.com/cha_chronicles/status/1788956879089021167?t=YNrOqdkWYarZ8cWQVca57w&s=19
“She’s creative” hahhahha
1 0
Replying to marishhiii • May 10, 2024
I am spending so much time in this comments section that it's starting to feel like a huge group chat😆
At this point we should all start a Discord LOL mdl takes up so much of my phone battery
6 3
Replying to lilseemonster • May 10, 2024
Now that Sunjae knows how she truly feels about him, I don't think he'll leave past Sol alone. I hope we get some…
He will know to properly introduce himself this time to not scare Young!Sol 😭 2023 Sol should give him tips 😂
8 0
Replying to ponnu • May 10, 2024
I guess the drama will end in 2024 with sunjae proposing Sol.
Or that’s when their wedding is bc he’s such a bridezilla it takes that long to plan 😂
5 0
On Lovely Runner • May 10, 2024
I hope at the end of the series there’s a family life flash forward and they have two dogs who know how to swim named Otter and Seal 😂
22 1
Replying to vvfhl • May 10, 2024
aaaa noooo not the childhood connection trope 😭https://x.com/jooonyiie/status/1788823861989109898
I can do without it too the first meeting was already perfect
6 1
Replying to sharreb • May 10, 2024
Lol almost always a drama and its leads blows up then hot on d heels are scandals. Guy is in his 30s, charming…
Let the man date and get married good-looking charming people need to spread and carry on their genes to future generations LOOOOL
9 0
Replying to rosieimane • May 10, 2024
Read the article to see K-netizens reactions to Byun Woo-seok's Weverse account surpassing 200,000 users within…
I also downloaded Weverse for his account though I didn’t do the paid DMs 😂
2 4