Editorials
gooheajung • Apr 18, 2013
Article Korean Entertainment and Its Toilets
Funny thing is I have been watching drama for about six years never really notice how much it was used, I just thought it was funny in the shows or movies.
0 0
shaz22 • Feb 12, 2013
Article A Hypothesis on "Drama Craze"
I love this one. I have all of the viruses: JDV first, KDV next, MDV and movies from Thailand. I was laughing the whole time reading.
3 0
jenna • Feb 6, 2013
Article A Stalker's Guide to Nakama Yukie
Another good show that she was in was Tokyo Wankei, and Trick tv series was awesome.
2 0
On Cheongdam-dong Alice • Feb 3, 2013
Title Cheongdam-dong Alice
To me Cha Seung Jo is more like the Mad Hatter than the White Rabbits of Alice in Wonderland.
0 0
karaleen • Jan 24, 2013
Article It Only Takes Three
mine were gokusen, tree of heaven, full house
1 0
On Inoue Mao • Jan 9, 2013
Person Inoue Mao
Happy Birthday
0 0
Replying to hanjimin • Jan 1, 2013
Title Cinderella's Sister
I just started watching this two days ago, and I am on episode 11...before starting this, I was watching Cheondamdong…
if you have not The Painter of the Wind, with Moon Geun Young, she is great in this drama too.
2 0
On May Queen • Dec 23, 2012
Title May Queen
I just looked up the word melodrama: A sensational dramatic piece with exaggerated characters and exciting events intended to appeal to the emotions. So I think this drama done what it was meant to do at it being being in this genre
1 0
Replying to _Rosie • Dec 23, 2012
Title May Queen
I agree with you guys WTH is happening with this drama?! Episode 35 was beyond ridiculous!!
Watch her older Hae Joo in other dramas she is really good to me. Sweet 18 was the first one I saw her in. Just old out for the rest of the series.
0 0
