News
Replying to Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
does anyone here knows If YOUKU VIP offers ENGLUSH subtitles? I mean when they release new videos do the video…
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 0
Replying to messypree • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
Where can I watch this?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
no sub?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 1
Replying to Goziem • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
Okay
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to achina • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
can someone notify me if this gets subbed?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 2
Replying to Soniii • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
Is there any good soul subbing this??
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 1
Replying to Frilay • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
where is the show subbed at?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to fyfyfyfz • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
Where i can watch with subtitles
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to potato28 • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
oh i hope that someone will sub this drama
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to bonnie • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
Hope to watch if it gets subbed.
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 1
Replying to SapphireBlue • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
we need eng sub for this TT___TT
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to Lol • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
where can i watch, is eng subs available..?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 2
Replying to rawww • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
where can I watch this that has all eps?
Not all the episodes but https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to Leggo wannable • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
waiting for someone who will sub this
https://www.carmonsub.com/
0 0
Replying to Pavni Khanna • Jun 12, 2021
Title Please Be Married
where can I watch his?
https://www.carmonsub.com/
1 0
Replying to Judah Shah • May 20, 2021
Title Praomook
Do you need somewhere to watch it and the first two episodes are 8/10 decent good so far next Monday and Tuesday…
Where?
0 1
Replying to SeanFletcher • Apr 8, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord Spoiler
At the end of episode 4 - my conclusion: I want to watch the rest of this beautiful show right now :-)
omg I know especially with the cliffhanger of her with 2 male leads as she is being hugged by the ML and the ending it leaves us off on. I need more.
1 0
Replying to manmanyiyi • Apr 8, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord
man doesn't save girl fifty times an episode and they definitely don't have miscommunication. Old troples were…
I agree it has old tropes but it's a nice drama to switch your brain off and just watch.
0 0
Replying to Mochani • Apr 8, 2021
Title Oh My Ladylord Spoiler
I think it is because she is a celebrity + she has been busy with her activites.At some point, her manager said…
I know right it shows his heart.
0 0
Replying to Amba • Apr 4, 2021
Title Please Feel at Ease Mr. Ling
It's confirmed for May 1st by youku.
Thank you ?
1 0
