Editorials
On Desperate Mrs. Seonju • Apr 24, 2025
Title Desperate Mrs. Seonju Spoiler
Woo sang and sang ah are siblings, mi ju is woosang's mother's child
1 1
On Nee Kiattiyot • Mar 16, 2024
Title Nee Kiattiyot
where can i watch this with english subs
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Nov 19, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Zhang Zhe....failed to understand Ning. It was not her fault at all in this life. She's a good character here.…
Haven't watched the latest episodes but 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
2 1
On Story of Kunning Palace • Nov 15, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
This has to be one of the best historical chinese dramas I've seen in a while
36 2
On Doctor Cha • May 2, 2023
Title Doctor Cha
I hope her husband isn't the father of seung hi's child
2 1
Replying to lilcub • Feb 26, 2023
Article Netflix shares their statement regarding the upcoming projects of Yoo Ah In in the platform
leave my man alone. its not that deep ughh. he was on meds too give him a break! He needs to get help not this…
My thoughts exactly
8 0
Dojemi10 • Oct 11, 2022
Photo Photo
I am leaving this review after watching the first episode. I thought it was going to be a light hearted youth drama but the elements of mystery introduced in the last few minutes of the first episode takes it to the next level. I don't think anyone could go wrong with this
0 0
Replying to doming55 • Jul 2, 2022
Title Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy
I enjoyed watching this drama. The scenery was beautiful along with the costumes. The acting was great. I enjoyed…
i feel the same way
0 0