Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 1 day ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 23, 2024
On Shadow Punisher • 4 days ago
I don't see any romance tag in here? Does it have it or no? Can someone who watched the initial episodes confirm?
2 3
Replying to iamme • 6 days ago
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Did she get her lesson? 12eps in and really annoyed with her. the audacity to be angry to her brother
how are you liking it so far? i am 6 episodes in and I don't very much like the acting of ML because I watched him in hidden love and now I can't digest his historical acting 😭 it is like I can only see him in modern dramas.

As for the plot what do you think so far? does it only revolve around the marriage plot of sister and revenge for FL?
0 1
On Against the Current • 7 days ago
I am on episode 9 and feeling this is very slow. What do you guys say I should do? Is it worth 47 episodes? I mean ofc biasness aside wdyt?
1 10
Replying to whoissilmoy • 7 days ago
Why did they have two long scenes 1. Hu Xing with the County lady. 2. First Madam and her adopted daughter. They…
Its classic filler episode scenes. I hate them.
0 0
Replying to Jonathan • 7 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
who is Lu Lingshu ? spoiler for those who have read the novel accepted.
For the mirror it was Qingyuans mother she kept as her personal belongings and her mother was actually the real daughter of old lady of Xie and Xie Shu is an outsider brought in to replace her when she was born. When Qingyuan's mother found out about this and Xie Shu crime the only way to prove she was real blood was through mirror and Head madam Hu holded onto it as leverage after mother died to keep hold onto Xie Shu and all the crimes he committed over 19 years and his position would become nothing once truth comes out. So there is some identity swapping for power and all. As for that name I don't remember fully.
2 0
Replying to tealplans • 7 days ago
I don't think he was benevolent when literally he was forcing FL to marry at one point and saying she will fall…
emotional blackmail?? bro was gonna kill himself or something if he didnt marry her... I think you are giving him too much credit for what someone like him deserve... I don't think he is evil like Xies but he is not good either. Just grey itself.
1 0
Replying to tealplans • 7 days ago
I don't think he was benevolent when literally he was forcing FL to marry at one point and saying she will fall…
I dont even know if we are watching the same drama at this point lol this is like have pity on me because I could ne get what I wanted... he was ready to marry someone who does not love him so how is that fair? he started all this. And no she did not gave him signals first. He was the one who was attracted to her on that ground. She did not even care for him like other nobel ladies there so you wrong here.
2 3
Replying to tealplans • 7 days ago
I don't think he was benevolent when literally he was forcing FL to marry at one point and saying she will fall…
your pursuing definition blurs with forcing someone and madly in love does not mean he can interfere with her life. and for ML and FL it was pretty verbal and mutual obviously but here she was ready only to accomplish her revenge so any logical person would know what consent mean here
2 5
Replying to Jenny park • 7 days ago
So that wicked girl is going to be rewarded with such a good husband huh? SML is such a benevolent man and will…
I don't think he was benevolent when literally he was forcing FL to marry at one point and saying she will fall in love with him as time goes on.A good person would respect other person's boundaries even if they disagree and not force them.
5 7
On Spring of the Blade • 8 days ago
Feng En and Shen Run planned that murder because at the end of 24 we didn't see their conversation fully finished so probably they planned this out to move the power balance to Commander Hu and now he is rioting with others and gonna get cooked his ass lmao 🤣
5 2
Replying to sello1112 • 8 days ago
They should’ve just given more screen time to Shen Che and FL’s friend than to the 2ML and Qingru.
In the novel they did but here director focused more on 2ML thus 40 or 36 episodes would have been perfect with properly blending
2 1
Replying to ShadowOzzy • 8 days ago
wait did i miss that ? in the most released episode . or did you see a preview?
preview of 26 and also express is tomorrow so its releasing completely
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 8 days ago
How is Shen Che suddenly having feelings for Dong Fangchun???We literally saw their first interaction in yesterday's…
In the novel they showed their romantic parts, but here they cut down alot. It would have been a lot better if this were 40 episodes to cover side bits but the people who complain they are dragging it so 🤷
5 1
Replying to Crysi06 • 8 days ago
What kind of shitty cliffhanger was that?! And the preview for 25?!? What the fuck is going on lol I do believe…
I know right? thankfully Wednesday is an express day so 5 episodes will drop and I don't have to wait any longer
0 0
Replying to tealplans • 9 days ago
wdym? what comments gave that feeling?
oh yeah I saw it earlier. You should see her profile page as well. It is filled with worst of worst people hating her for just existing lmao. I am not even a hardcore fan and just watched LOTFG and I can easily tell how biased and shameful these people are. They think being a keyboard warrior against an actor makes them superior LMAOOOO
0 0
Replying to Krish728 • 9 days ago
I'm not after FL, I even defended her yesterday. And I will still defend the FL I know from ep 1-19. I'm after…
Not really. Even if big and if they are under agency they don't have much options tbh. They do have to choose it even if its sloppy. The company use actors relevancy metrics for their pay as well... which is shady af itself.
1 0
Replying to Hanbab • 9 days ago
lwk some internalized misogyny in the comments… also the way I would crash out if I was Qingyuan
wdym? what comments gave that feeling?
0 3
Replying to Shangguan Qian • 9 days ago
I'm saying this quite late but the makeup of the ladies is a bit too much at some places... It looks extra white…
I agree the night scene looks weird because their arms look darker as compared to face and little bit of neck below ear so its all mismatch lol
1 0
Replying to Dedra70 • 9 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I am beyond annoyed. I can't stand XQR's mother. Her slithering around works my nerves. The poor marquis he is…
Tbh he was forcing FL at one point so I kinda wanna blame him but his mother did based on how well her wife can take care of her and not how happy he is which I feel bad for him here.
2 1