News
Replying to roddib • Aug 7, 2025
Title Low Life
this is a crowd, I think I'm the only one watching Narcotic Operation (it's good in similar ways)
I'll definitely join you if i find the subs🎀
1 0
Replying to deetee • Aug 7, 2025
Title Low Life
I can't believe there's only two eps left!!! I know the ending based on what's said of the webtoon but I'm still…
I really want to tell u to spoil it cause i can't wait anymore hehe but I'll just hold myself😂
0 1
On Low Life • Aug 7, 2025
Title Low Life
Chaotic af.
1 0
Replying to Michael kaiser • Aug 3, 2025
Title Low Life
that's what I am keep on saying no one is interested to watch this even though it's good,it as only 3.8k watchers…
Man it's just a crime how underrated it is, anyways let's enjoy it till the end haha
0 0
On The Nice Guy • Aug 3, 2025
Title The Nice Guy
I liked the fish 2 eps but I put it on hold, shall i pick it up again rn?
0 2
On Law and the City • Aug 3, 2025
Title Law and the City
I don't get the hate that this drama gets, it's not that type of drama that you would take serious. It's more that kind of a healing type and I'm lowkey vibing with the character's moods and feelings
7 1
On Boys II Planet • Aug 3, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I almost didn't realize kangmins arm he's totally perfect on stage
0 0
On Low Life • Aug 3, 2025
Title Low Life
Starting to feel that only me and the same 20 people are watching and commenting here lmao
7 10
On Beyond the Bar • Aug 3, 2025
Title Beyond the Bar
That was definitely better than what I thought it would be
4 0
On Low Life • Jul 31, 2025
Title Low Life
Oh man, week 2 of me writing this shit is truly underrated
6 0
On Trigger • Jul 26, 2025
Title Trigger
What is wrong with mdl and its ratings these days
8 0
On Boys II Planet • Jul 25, 2025
Title Boys II Planet
I'm so lost will we get ep4 today? Or next week?
0 1
On Low Life • Jul 24, 2025
Title Low Life
This is truly underrated
12 0
On Oh My Ghost Clients • Jul 6, 2025
Title Oh My Ghost Clients
This was really a 10 / 10 for me
3 0
On Our Unwritten Seoul • Jun 30, 2025
Title Our Unwritten Seoul
I really loved han sejin's character it was nice to watch
9 0
On The Haunted Palace • Jun 2, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Guys i dropped this at ep 7, shall i pick it up again?
0 2
On Kim Geon U • May 17, 2025
Person Kim Geon U
He's so talented, i hope he's going to have a bright future
0 0
On The Haunted Palace • May 16, 2025
Title The Haunted Palace
Gosh the fl is truly on my nerve i was enjoying sungjae's role so much but i can't stand the series anymore
3 4
On Doubt • Oct 25, 2024
Title Doubt
Damn the music really builds up the tension
11 1
On Doubt • Oct 13, 2024
Title Doubt
Damn this gives me headache, in a good way.
6 0
