Editorials
On Love Syndrome III • Apr 10, 2023
Title Love Syndrome III
They're both cute but this is kinda hard to watch... the acting is really bad.
5 0
Replying to Chia6 • Mar 2, 2023
Title The Moment
3 pairs of very good looking young Thai couple. That is all I can say. Don’t quite understand the couple in…
Hi. May I ask where you watched it with English subs?
0 1
Replying to Brother Trap • Feb 25, 2023
Title Brother Trap
Replying to deleted comment
Thank you! ❤️
0 0
On Park Ji Hoon • Jan 5, 2023
Person Park Ji Hoon
A great and impressive actor for someone quite so young. 💗💗💗
6 0
Replying to A DeadbEAT's Meal • Oct 8, 2022
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
Replying to deleted comment
Hi. Would you mind sharing the link with me as well? Thanks.
0 0
On The Law Cafe • Sep 7, 2022
Title The Law Cafe
The female lead's character is suppose to be quirky and funny but sadly she's NOT... AT ALL!!! The opening court scene was just super cringey for me! This is a hard pass ..😔. So, good luck Lee Seung Gi! Fighting!!! ✊✊✊
7 0
Replying to Vermouth • Sep 5, 2022
Title Divided Heart
what happened ? it's ok with spoiler !!
🤣🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to AriAsiaN • Aug 30, 2022
Title The Discloser
You can watch it here with English sub: https://c1ne.co/the-discloser-2017/And if you want to download the sub,…
It says not available. 😢
0 1
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 22, 2022
Title You Are My Missing Piece
Where can I watch this?
You can watch it here https://www1.dramacool.ee/drama-detail/you-are-my-missing-piece-2022
0 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 22, 2022
Title You Are My Missing Piece
Where can I watch this?
You can watch it here https://www1.dramacool.ee/drama-detail/you-are-my-missing-piece-2022
1 1
Replying to HuinsuyeomGolae • Aug 21, 2022
Title You Are My Missing Piece
Please, can someone let me know where I can watch this with english sub?
You can watch it here https://www1.dramacool.ee/drama-detail/you-are-my-missing-piece-2022
2 1
Replying to teegee • Aug 20, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
This is being subbed by ohsweethaven. Please check the link that I've posted. Enjoy.
Sure, no prob.
0 0
On Husband in Disguise • Aug 19, 2022
Title Husband in Disguise
What's with the obvious fake kissing? How can they fake a bride and groom kiss? That's just annoying!
1 13
Replying to misksolitarius • Aug 12, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
Can someone tell me where to watch ep 8?? I've looked everywhere 😭
Dramacool
1 0
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 12, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
It was cute at first then it became soooooo boring!
5 0
Replying to teegee • Aug 11, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
This is being subbed by ohsweethaven. Please check the link that I've posted. Enjoy.
I'm not sure but I guess it would depend on how many projects she's subbing. But for now she's pretty fast because the third episode is already up.
0 0
Replying to lazybum101 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
anyone subbing this?
This is being subbed by ohsweethaven. Please check the link that I've posted. Enjoy.
1 4
Replying to lazybum101 • Aug 10, 2022
Title Flash Marriage
anyone subbing this?
https://ohsweethaven.com/currentproject/wflaep/
4 0
On Jung Young Joo • May 23, 2022
Person Jung Young Joo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GORGEOUS! ❤️
0 0
On Miles Wei • May 23, 2022
Person Miles Wei
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 💖
0 0