Editorials
On The Tuxedo • Apr 9, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
That birthday kiss was 🔥🔥🔥
2 0
Replying to Lemon Tea • Apr 9, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
when i see the girl face, i feel like slapping her.she's just an extra and we don't need her... we just want aiaoon…
🤣🤣🤣
1 0
Replying to hope • Mar 24, 2022
Person NuNew Chawarin Perdpiriyawong
I was convinced I had seen before somewhere lol but cutiepie is his first role and he is killing it. Such an amazing…
Ditto!
1 0
Replying to eunji86 • Mar 16, 2022
Title A DeadbEAT's Meal
We will upload E07 till end soon... Expect 2 weeks from now... Stay tuned... :-) we already subbing E11 now...…
Hi! I'll really appreciate it if can you also send me a link where I can watch this with subs. Thank you.
0 1
On Ha Seok Jin • Mar 16, 2022
Person Ha Seok Jin
Happy Birthday! 💗💗💗
0 0
On Something about 1 Percent • Mar 16, 2022
Title Something about 1 Percent
It's 2022 and I'm watching this again for the nth time! This is one of my all time favorite drama! 💗💗💗
5 0
Replying to GoogstarP • Mar 9, 2022
Title Liar
International fans are never taken into consideration much by these studios. 🥺 We have to rely on our fansubbers…
🤣🤣🤣
2 1
Replying to zee • Mar 5, 2022
Title Why Women Love
how's the romance??
Cute and sweet 💗💗💗
0 0
Replying to Elle • Mar 5, 2022
Title Why Women Love
This drama already caught my attention since it started airing as the first episodes seems fun, but sadly I can't…
The ML and FL were cute and sweet. It's a feel good kind of drama. 💗
0 0
Replying to Sparkle • Mar 3, 2022
Title Why Women Love
When will the main roles start to date I'm currently at ep 6
Episode 19
1 1
On Wang Zi Yi • Feb 24, 2022
Person Wang Zi Yi
He's cute and hot! 🤞🤞🤞🔥🔥🔥
5 0
lo_ve • Feb 9, 2022
Article Jung Woo Sung will possibly make his comeback to the small screen with a remake drama!
A gorgeous and an amazing actor! 💗💗💗
0 0
On Jang Chun • Jan 23, 2022
Person Jang Chun
What a jerk! 🤬🤬🤬
0 1
On Park So Dam • Dec 20, 2021
Person Park So Dam
Praying for your speedy recovery. God bless. 💗🙏
5 0
Replying to babblesat • Nov 10, 2021
Article Woo Do Hwan will reportedly return to dramas with "Bloodhound"
I'm biased but honestly Woo Do Hwan carried "The King: The Eternal Monarch". His dual personas were amazing.
I totally agree!
0 0
lo_ve • Aug 17, 2021
Article Veteran actress Kim Min Kyung has passed away
Rest in Peace ❤️🙏
0 0
Gaming byTaha • May 13, 2021
Photo Photo
Gorgeous! ❤❤❤
0 0
Mr_Morningstar • May 13, 2021
Photo Photo
He's extremely buff!!! ?
1 0
On Zhang Ming En • Mar 29, 2021
Person Zhang Ming En
He's gorgeous! ???
2 0
On Muay Angsana Buranon • Mar 27, 2021
Person Muay Angsana Buranon
She's gorgeous with amazing and flawless skin! ???
0 0