News
Replying to lee • Mar 30, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
i created a personality quiz about those characters, to know who you are :))https://uquiz.com/0LScl5 don't hesitate…
I got Raffy, my dear best friend
6 0
On Only Friends: Dream On • Mar 22, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On
The rating went down🍂
1 0
Replying to Pete • Mar 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
It was said in the series that Dean didn't have sex with the clients
Dean lied to Jack about not doing it anymore. He got back into it when he had money problems. Jack was angry bc Dean didn't come to him
1 0
Replying to nechayanno • Mar 20, 2026
Title Only Friends: Dream On Spoiler
let me pause yalls roleplay because i need ppl to explain something to me. was dean actually a sex worker? but…
It was said in the series that Dean didn't have sex with the clients
2 2
On Suga • Mar 9, 2026
Person Suga
happy birthday!
0 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Feb 27, 2026
Title Weak Hero Class 1
For me, it got a little too violent at the end
3 0
On Gyeongseong Creature • Feb 17, 2026
Title Gyeongseong Creature
Isn't it about zombies? The poster looks like it is
1 1
On Business Proposal • Feb 15, 2026
Title Business Proposal
I think i'm gonna rewatch
2 0
On My Love from the Star • Jan 14, 2026
Title My Love from the Star Spoiler
Jae Gyeong is a handsome psycopath
1 0
On Dare You to Death • Jan 8, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
Champ is like Thailand Draco Malfoy
31 1
On V • Dec 30, 2025
Person V
Happy Birthday🤟
2 0
Replying to Queen Love • Dec 21, 2025
Title S Line
Something different but not my cup of tea
I agree
1 0
Replying to Night13 • Dec 17, 2025
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL
Hey, I know it's a lil bit late but I still wanna answer. There was a compilation version of this series which…
👍
0 0
On My Beautiful Man Season 2 • Dec 13, 2025
Title My Beautiful Man Season 2
This should have a third season. Hira as a famous photographer working with Kiyoi's agency and taking pictures of Kiyoi on set
1 0
On Introverted Boss • Dec 5, 2025
Title Introverted Boss Spoiler
I really liked it, but I didn't like the scene at the beginning when he tried to give the actress the flowers. It was just so awkward. Actually it has been a long time since I watched it, so I don't remember exactly
1 0
On Enigma • Nov 17, 2025
Title Enigma
The leads are so cute together!
1 0
On Ai Long Nhai • Oct 30, 2025
Title Ai Long Nhai
Jaonan is my favorite character
2 0
On SKY Castle • Oct 29, 2025
Title SKY Castle
So, sky castle is like hannam-dong?
0 0
On A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024 • Oct 20, 2025
Title A Man Who Defies the World of BL 2024
So it's not fully aired yet?
0 0
Replying to Into_cdrama • Oct 16, 2025
Title When We Were Young
Did u watch it
Haven't found the time to yet
0 1
