News
On The Potato Lab • Mar 1, 2025
Title The Potato Lab
When I was watching the scene where Baek Ho was knocking the thing straight on the wall, my mom asked if he's nailing Umbritch's rules (Harry Potter) on the wall
2 0
On Step by Step • Mar 1, 2025
Title Step by Step
Did Jeng's parents knew he was into men and were against it?
0 0
On All of Us Are Dead • Feb 28, 2025
Title All of Us Are Dead
Did anyone think the ending was sad, I didn't really think so
3 0
On Kim Min Seo • Feb 28, 2025
Person Kim Min Seo
Wow, I didn't know she played in "Young lady and gentleman"
0 0
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Feb 28, 2025
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Where to watch for free?
0 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Feb 21, 2025
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I dropped this without even compliting 1 episode, but decised to try watching it again since the plot is exiting. I just didn't have time to watch it back then
0 0
On Love Mate (Movie) • Feb 20, 2025
Title Love Mate (Movie)
What song is playing in the end?
0 0
Replying to Pete • Feb 19, 2025
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Did Dan Dan and Yongguk have kids besides the 3 Yongguk's kids?
Is there a way to watch it with english sub?
0 1
On Innocent • Feb 19, 2025
Title Innocent
What is dissociative identity disorder?
0 2
On Pit Babe Season 2 • Feb 19, 2025
Title Pit Babe Season 2
didn't Charlie die in season ?
1 1
On My Holo Love • Feb 16, 2025
Title My Holo Love
Just finished rewatching this. My first drama. Totally satisfied
2 0
Replying to Zonniverse • Feb 15, 2025
Title Not Me
I made a game,Would be nice if you try it:)https://kisskh.at/games/egx7se
Tried it. The winner is "The heart killers" really fun game🤘
1 1
Replying to RoRoow • Feb 14, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
no thanks
Then just don't watch series with them together. All of you
2 0
Replying to Pete • Feb 14, 2025
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
Did Dan Dan and Yongguk have kids besides the 3 Yongguk's kids?
how do you know?
0 3
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • Feb 13, 2025
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
wow. I didn't even know it's rasked #1 in popularity
4 0
On The Heart Killers • Feb 13, 2025
Title The Heart Killers
I hope JoongDunk and FirstKhao will do another series together
11 4
Replying to 13657820 • Feb 9, 2025
Title What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
What? from which angle?
Him being clueless about what to say to Mi So sometimes, and he looks a little like him at some point
1 1
On Be Loved in House: I Do • Feb 9, 2025
Title Be Loved in House: I Do
The first bl series I watched. I'm satisfied😁
1 0
Replying to madzeyez • Feb 9, 2025
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
this kdrama is alr 52 eps long but i need more that shows after they got married and had the twins 😭😭 i…
Did Dan Dan and Yongguk have kids besides the 3 Yongguk's kids?
0 6
Replying to madzeyez • Feb 9, 2025
Title Young Lady and Gentleman
this kdrama is alr 52 eps long but i need more that shows after they got married and had the twins 😭😭 i…
Did Dan Dan and Yongguk have kids?
0 0
