News
On Temptation of Wolves • Dec 6, 2015
Title Temptation of Wolves
I watched this movie a few years ago and decided to watch it again. My goodness, I still cried at the ending. There are some parts in the movie shouldn't be taken seriously which is why I was able to enjoy it all over again. I needed a good laugh and cry, old movies are the best getting those emotions.
1 0
Hasumi17 • Oct 7, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Moon River
I am in love with this drama! I watch both the chinese(raw) and taiwanese(sub on viki). That's how much I love it!
1 0
On Moon River • Sep 25, 2015
Title Moon River
I finally found another drama to enjoy! So far, I have been enjoying this drama and it's laugh out laugh funny!
6 0
On The Lover • Jun 30, 2015
Title The Lover
Oh how I loved this drama! I looked forward to it weekly and it just made me seriously laugh out out! It even caused me to tear up toward the end but it was just what I needed. I want a season 2!
2 0
On Good Morning Shanghai • Jun 29, 2015
Title Good Morning Shanghai Spoiler
I just completed the drama and while it was enjoyable...I wish we could have at least one more ep with them as an actual couple.
0 1
On Dream Knight • Apr 18, 2015
Title Dream Knight
I enjoyed this drama. It was simple and cute and a little sad toward the end.
3 0
On Woody Sambo • Mar 15, 2015
Title Woody Sambo
I just binge watched this on netflix and it was good so good and funny! I truly enjoyed the drama.
3 0
On Sweden Laundry • Feb 1, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
I simply really enjoy this drama. I don't always complete or finish dramas that are airing but I follow this drama every week. It's really such a funny and enjoyable drama.
2 0
On Cubic • May 7, 2014
Title Cubic
I just watched this a few days ago. It was my first Thailand drama and I truly enjoyed it.
1 2
On Raak Boon • May 7, 2014
Title Raak Boon
I just watched this drama a few days ago. It's pretty good! I am glad MDL has Thailand dramas on here now.
0 0
On In a Good Way • Dec 2, 2013
Title In a Good Way
I really like this show so far.
3 0
On Masquerade • Oct 2, 2013
Title Masquerade
I just seen the movie and it was great. I did not expect much of this movie but I truly enjoyed it. I laughed and cried. I have to say, the lead actor, Lee Byung Hun did a GREAT job!
1 0
On Pasta • Sep 13, 2013
Title Pasta
I enjoyed this drama alot!
2 0
On Fulltime Killer • Jan 14, 2013
Title Fulltime Killer
I watched this when I was a teenager and then recently found it again. I watched it and truly enjoyed it again.
4 0
On Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose • Aug 8, 2012
Title Mou Ichido Kimi ni, Propose
I was able to complete it and it was not the most amazing drama yet I looked forward to completing it. It was good because of the characters made me laugh and cry. I enjoyed it.
2 0
On Lee Byung Joon • Feb 25, 2012
Person Lee Byung Joon
He is in almost every drama I have watched! He is an amazing good actor!
8 0
On Still, Marry Me • Jan 13, 2012
Title Still, Marry Me
I truly enjoyed it!
2 0
On Itsuka no Kimi e • Jan 3, 2012
Title Itsuka no Kimi e
It was different and interesting.
2 0
On Nodame Cantabile • Jan 2, 2012
Title Nodame Cantabile
I really enjoyed it! The plot is good and as a plus, it is funny too!
2 0
On Nodame Cantabile: The Movie II • Jan 2, 2012
Title Nodame Cantabile: The Movie II
Love it! It is an amazing story. Trust me, you will enjoy it! The series,special and then the two moviesâ?¦very good! I watched them all within 48 hours because it is that good!
4 0