News
Replying to Sunsik • Nov 26, 2017
Title Misbehavior
Did you find it somewhere?
no :(
0 0
Ceki • Nov 20, 2017
Article Drama Adaptation of 'The Beauty Inside' Set for 2018!
I'M YELLING i've acting been wanting this ever since I first watched the movie. I'm curious as to how they will deal with the different faces of the female protagonist & how they will make this plot work in a show setting
2 0
On Another Way • Oct 1, 2017
Title Another Way
has anyone found english subs for this?
2 1
Replying to -executedtoperfection- • Sep 16, 2017
Title A Dramatic Night
Can't find it anywhere. Amazon says not available here in India :(
if you're still looking, here's an eng sub https://www.asiancrush.com/video/011459v/love-guide-dumpees/
0 0
On Misbehavior • Sep 12, 2017
Title Misbehavior
does anyone know where you can find this with subs?
0 0
Replying to Chavs • May 12, 2017
Title Make It Right 2
what network is doing this drama?
It's on LINE TV
0 0
