News
On Time Slip Dr. Jin • Jul 18, 2012
Title Time Slip Dr. Jin
For those who are currently watching this and have watched the Japanese version, which one is better? :)
0 0
Replying to tequilaloo029 • Jun 9, 2012
Title Brain Spoiler
Wow, Lee Kang Hun is a very complex character.. But, if I was the girl, I'd probably fall in with him as well...…
Deleted...
0 0
Replying to tequilaloo029 • Jun 9, 2012
Title Brain Spoiler
Wow, Lee Kang Hun is a very complex character.. But, if I was the girl, I'd probably fall in with him as well...…
Deleted...
0 0
Replying to tequilaloo029 • Jun 9, 2012
Title Brain Spoiler
Wow, Lee Kang Hun is a very complex character.. But, if I was the girl, I'd probably fall in with him as well...…
Deleted...
0 0
On Brain • Jun 8, 2012
Title Brain
Wow, Lee Kang Hun is a very complex character.. But, if I was the girl, I'd probably fall in with him as well... :)
2 0
On Tree with Deep Roots • Jan 30, 2012
Title Tree with Deep Roots
favorite characters 1. so yi; 2. king sejong; 3. pyung ... haha.
21 0
On The Thorn Birds • May 8, 2011
Title The Thorn Birds
does anyone know if this is any good? i watched the 1st ep and i can't stand the 2nd female lead!! so I'm hesitating of whether to continue or not...
1 1
On 49 Days • May 7, 2011
Title 49 Days
yi soo <3 yi kyung
0 0
