Ok so this is my short theory about further ep. 1. Perth is the person non loved the most that's why Perth is…
When Tee talked about to take Non with them again because he knows what to do, he was referring to his uncle to deal with the situation. So no, I don't think Tee would've leaked the video and for Fluke, he's a follower. Silent but a follower he never really took the initiative to actually say something or do something. He probably wants/ed to finish school without getting bullied or have any problems. So in that case I also don't think Fluke would do it. But if you ask me if I have any suspects who could've done it, no :D
Biggest question for me is how’s Kenta? It was clear from the start who would/should bring Tony down but how’s he? Where is he? Jail? With Pete? How’s Pete? If I’m not mistaken he had some kind of feelings for Way… what happened to Pete and Kenta? Are they reconnecting?
Not really off topic but a big shout out to Pavel the way he delivers!
It just shows the bad relationship the brothers have. They didn't keep in touch I believe. Zee is a loner, really…
But like you said it shows the bad relationship they have with e/o… the switch was a mistake in the first place and Zee did it b/c Sprite asked him which automatically doesn’t mean everything’s okay between them. There’s still bad blood and again like you said about all the things about Zee is true. I get the frustration so much but what makes me more frustrated is that the writers are probably dragging the whole Zee/Sprite thing. They could’ve wrapped it up a bit sooner and we could’ve gotten a storyline where the twins finally talk about their issues and solve and try to heal their relationship bit by bit. This would’ve been a nice ending and maybe just maybe Zee could’ve gotten along with the teammates at the end but well…
First of all I want to congratulate the fandom for sticking with the worst bl of 2023, we are all such brave soldiers for actually finishing it while we thought to drop it every time after a new episode ended. It was such a fun experience to read all your thoughts and opinions 👏🏼
So…. It finally ended and I can be free from everything. This was the most disappointing drama I’ve watched probably the worst which makes me so mad because I like their chemistry in their previous drama. I would’ve been okay-ish with the ending (I didn’t expected anything from Oxin Films at this point) IF we got have at least ONE FREAKING APOLOGY from Zeke of how he treated Fifth throughout the show. All the lying, gaslighting, playing house with Kevin and breaking Fifth’s heart, leaving him depressed and not an ounce of guilt from Zeke. Fifth deserved an apology, we as viewers did… but we got nothing only all the I love you’s (which doesn’t mean anything anymore in my opinion - it lost their value). Fifth’s alcohol abuse didn’t really got mentioned anywhere instead he had shitty friends who didn’t really cared but played a big happy family in the finale.
Why Oxin had the need for a gl couple when even their storyline wasn’t well established we blinked and Lorraine didn’t liked Iris, we blinked again and suddenly Lorraine confessed her feelings and couldn’t live without Iris anymore.
How bad do you want Our Story to go? Xion: YES.
Anyway I wanna thank everyone again who made my evenings with the comments on here (since they delete negative comment on yt). Y’all are the best 🩷
Every week I tune in and every week the disappointment reaches a new level. Zeke is missing and not ONE of them bothers to call the police or hospitals instead they wait hours to get a call?! Also it’s a huge white truck which is registered under Zeke’s name police never bothered to inform the family? How much hours did the hospital took to call the mom??!
Would this been a well directed and filmed series, the ending would’ve been emotional but it’s sad that I didn’t felt anything during the crying scene instead I fast forwarded to see if something else would be happening (which is so sad and they deserve/d better). Jericho and Hiro deserve better because the chemistry they had in my story was chemistrying and since they barely interacted as a couple in their own series, the chemistry it’s not there anymore. So all the emotions I felt are not there, that’s why the crying scene felt flat
What is up with this FREAKING CHRISTMAS MUSIC??? It’s super annoying!
Hiro really showed his acting today like the confrontation with his father whoaa… but that’s also the only positive thing about this episode.
Did we skip the whole meet up and going on dates, getting to know eo with Lorraine and Iris or why are we suddenly getting a love confession from Lorraine like the last time she didn’t even liked her. Also I needed to rewind twice to see if YouTube had some problems during the “kiss” but they either didn’t kiss or cut it out which is a foul play especially for the ones who like this ship.
The car accident 😂 like are those producers and writers high on something like ‘last season Fifth had an accident so it’s normal that his significant other also needs to have an accident this season’. 🤣
Someone said if you don’t take this one seriously it’s actually a comedy show and well they’re right I laughed most of the time because it is too ridiculous
If they wanted to make only friends 2.0 at least make the characters likable. How can one ruin an entire famous lovable ship that no one really wants to see the main leads together at this point. How can one puts all the blame on fifth when zeke’s the one who lied and gaslit him yet he’s the one who plays victim and house with Kevin. Not one likable character in this show besides fifth. I skip all of the scenes with jelai and Kim bc I just don’t care anymore. I was overly excited for Lorraine and iris but their storyline developed too late in my opinion. 80% of the plot Lorraine didn’t liked iris and never intended to talk with her. Developed too late. If I wish for a gl with these two? No. Bc I’d only want the actresses to play in a completely new series and not related to my story, our story whatsoever. Good god, and we still have four episodes left, give us all the strength to finish it lol 😂
I also cried that his future as a doctor won’t be happening but seeing him how happy he looked when he talked about his ‘bakery’ degree. Maybe this was more meant to be :)
Can someone for the love of god tell me how, when and why regarding the 2nd couple? I get it has only 8 episodes via 22 min screen time which is not much plot wise how did it happen? Jian ‘protected’ him from his lover and went after him but when did they get so close? And why for the love was Ray mad when Jian pushed him away? He kissed him first, shouldn’t he at least accept the fact, that Jian needs some time to think about it because the kiss happened suddenly.?! And why is Jian again the one who runs after Ray when he did nothing wrong? I get that he probably reflected on what has happened and realized that he has feelings but why is he apologizing in the first place? Am I watching this wrong? Am I dumb? Can someone please enlighten me about them? I mostly can empathize why a character acts a certain way but for this couple, yeah nope… it’s really hard to figure this out, someone help!
I finally finished it after months. First I was very excited that they announced a thai adaption to it because I read the manga + watched the anime (years ago) and Japanese movie. After many complains and illegal streaming, AISPlay decided to uploaded it on YT .
Anyway to the point: IF you want to enjoy this one, DO NOT compare it with the anime, manga or the movie, do not! Or else you’ll might get disappointed as me. It wasn’t good nor bad, I’m just glad I finished it so I can put it off my on hold list
Anyone who watched Episode 10 and feel triggered in any form or whatever, PLEASE take a step back and take good care of yourselves! Do the things, what makes you feel better (dance, sing, listen to music, draw, meditate, take a walk, bath, shower…etc.) whatever you might feel like it and gives you positive energy along your path and a daily reminder: Thank you for being here and for surviving ❤️ (This is also a reminder for myself)
I do get it bc episode 5 was meh but can we please stop compare this one with semantic error. All the time it happens, either it’s cbaw against semantic error, wyel against to my star, bad buddy against not me…etc. enjoy it in peace (or not) but don’t compare them or you’ll get disappointed.
Since I'm a big fan of SF9, I started this with no expections but was surprised how good it was. I enjoyed it a lot and it's better than some other web series I watched (which isn't much but a few)
Not really off topic but a big shout out to Pavel the way he delivers!
So…. It finally ended and I can be free from everything. This was the most disappointing drama I’ve watched probably the worst which makes me so mad because I like their chemistry in their previous drama. I would’ve been okay-ish with the ending (I didn’t expected anything from Oxin Films at this point) IF we got have at least ONE FREAKING APOLOGY from Zeke of how he treated Fifth throughout the show. All the lying, gaslighting, playing house with Kevin and breaking Fifth’s heart, leaving him depressed and not an ounce of guilt from Zeke. Fifth deserved an apology, we as viewers did… but we got nothing only all the I love you’s (which doesn’t mean anything anymore in my opinion - it lost their value). Fifth’s alcohol abuse didn’t really got mentioned anywhere instead he had shitty friends who didn’t really cared but played a big happy family in the finale.
Why Oxin had the need for a gl couple when even their storyline wasn’t well established we blinked and Lorraine didn’t liked Iris, we blinked again and suddenly Lorraine confessed her feelings and couldn’t live without Iris anymore.
How bad do you want Our Story to go?
Xion: YES.
Anyway I wanna thank everyone again who made my evenings with the comments on here (since they delete negative comment on yt). Y’all are the best 🩷
Would this been a well directed and filmed series, the ending would’ve been emotional but it’s sad that I didn’t felt anything during the crying scene instead I fast forwarded to see if something else would be happening (which is so sad and they deserve/d better). Jericho and Hiro deserve better because the chemistry they had in my story was chemistrying and since they barely interacted as a couple in their own series, the chemistry it’s not there anymore. So all the emotions I felt are not there, that’s why the crying scene felt flat
Hiro really showed his acting today like the confrontation with his father whoaa… but that’s also the only positive thing about this episode.
Did we skip the whole meet up and going on dates, getting to know eo with Lorraine and Iris or why are we suddenly getting a love confession from Lorraine like the last time she didn’t even liked her. Also I needed to rewind twice to see if YouTube had some problems during the “kiss” but they either didn’t kiss or cut it out which is a foul play especially for the ones who like this ship.
The car accident 😂 like are those producers and writers high on something like ‘last season Fifth had an accident so it’s normal that his significant other also needs to have an accident this season’. 🤣
Someone said if you don’t take this one seriously it’s actually a comedy show and well they’re right I laughed most of the time because it is too ridiculous
Anyway to the point: IF you want to enjoy this one, DO NOT compare it with the anime, manga or the movie, do not! Or else you’ll might get disappointed as me. It wasn’t good nor bad, I’m just glad I finished it so I can put it off my on hold list