hehh? are we sure that this the finale guys? is can't be... or when did Dech travel to the present time, the week…
It’s my own guessing here but I think the real Gaew died when Dech performed the spell so what was left of Gaew was just the body. So when Great went into Gaew, it was 100% Great but it’s definitely confusing
Don't waste ur time cause there's too many holes to close from as script that looks like swiss cheese lol I have…
I knew it would’ve been a rushed ending because of all the loose ends, even commented this a couple days ago but how they executed the final episode left me… idk
What even is that ending? I was so confused for a minute how they ended the episode mid way and then we got an additional 15 min in the end which weren’t telling enough. Pretty sure we’ll get a special episode but also special means that it has nothing to do with the main story which in that case…? It didn’t felt like a final episode bc there is still so much to tell. How come everybody knew that he isn’t the real Gaew? Yes, great wasn’t really secretive but did they all knew and pretended or did not care? What happened afterwards when Dech ran out to get the spell book? Is Duncan Dech? But it can’t be bc Dech was never a doctor. So is it Duncan with the memories of Dech? What happened when Great woke up for a minute at the hospital? Was it great? Is Gaew really dead? What happened to Faulcon? It seemed like he just stopped hunting them out of nowhere. I have so many questions
I’m not even disappointed bc I didn’t had much expectations for the finale anyway but they didn’t even tried to fix the loose ends like- we’ve got a full episode of crap and a long ass nc scene which even on 2x felt a decade to hold the screen. I’m not the biggest ABO Desire fan but at least we got to see the children of both cp’s
Wait ... When exactly Dech starting to believe that he is not the Gaew he grew up with? Did I miss the point.Why…
Great wasn’t really secretive where he came from lol, he gave subtle hints and the way he talked but never said it out loud. Dech was suspicious of Gaew ever since he changed to Great (dude made a 180 turn of personality and suddenly became a doctor lol) but I wanna think he just ignored it and even Sri suspected it before he was sent away
i really don't understand psiri story, who he is inlove with? I am watching this while i am working on my laptop,…
Sri fell in love with the King's consort at first sight (the woman he exchanged poems with). Even though Great warned him not to follow the path of love, he did and got punished for it. As punishment he got sent to another person (can't quite remember who) to work there BUT I think the consort of this person framed Sri and that's why he got executed even though he never got the permission to do so.
This episode was just… ragebait. First we had the shitty father who wants to talk about responsibility when in fact it was his duty and responsibility to teach his own son about omegaverse. Can’t we say that it was partly his fault that his son got bitten because he didn’t know anything? And on top of that, he says that he wants smth in return for giving his son to the family like he talks about an object and not a person! For almost 11 episodes it was kept confidential and the files from the hospital got deleted but out of nowhere Nakhin’s dad has the documents who the pure omega is?! Sangnuea’s situation got brushed aside because they couldn’t find screentime for them?! I don’t expect much but I at least want a good writing and plot, is that too much to ask?
Yeah, I love how P’s Dad is so pissed off at N, but he’s the one that sent his son out in the world not knowing…
Everything like literally everything could’ve happened to Phatsa since he’s an omega! And the dad should’ve prepared him, talked to him about omegaverse and how he can protect himself but no… he dropped his responsibilities he has as a dad and left him on his own and now wants to act as a protective dad. Dude fuck off, you’ve lost that privilege long ago! 🙄
Every week I tune in and every week I downplay my expectations in order not to get too much disappointed about this mess. What was that even?! 80% of the episode was in the car 18% about Sangnuea’s whining and the 2% whatever bs Phatsa’s dad said (and I sound like a meanie 😭 I’m right about the dad tho…)
I’m asking myself if the novel has an open ending or they’ll do a 2nd season? Because there’s no way, I see an end for this if this week’s episode’s already the finale episode
I don't know tbh. I don't if it has a sad or happy ending which I meant with the spoiler button since some ppl didn't read the novel and can get confused with what op wrote
I’m just laughing about the stupidity of this episode like the build up throughout the show was so good but the execution…. Did they change writers midway because the plot holes ???? There’s no way Darin would go alone as someone who’s very superstitious. They already got King’s location and don’t even bother to track it down the first time while they know he’s missing, no, instead they are boyfriends now! All the bullets Singha has fired and not one hit the van or the tires? If you know there is a serial killer on the loose, why does one Inspector goes alone just because he saw some suspicious moves near the killer’s apartment?
I know everything is for the showdown for the finale but I came to a point where I just want to put it down from my watching list 😭
We already knew from Episode 1 what was happening yet I cried buckets in the last Episode 😭 I think that’s one of my biggest fears to lose your loved ones to Alzheimer’s, when they don’t remember you…
Also shout out to the acting in this because they delivered and I think it’s not easy to portray an old man who has dementia
I know everything is for the showdown for the finale but I came to a point where I just want to put it down from my watching list 😭
Also shout out to the acting in this because they delivered and I think it’s not easy to portray an old man who has dementia