News
On The Real Has Come! • May 23, 2023
Title The Real Has Come!
i just binged 18 episodes in one sitting and i usually find family dramas hard to get into but this one is addictive
11 5
On May I Help You? • Nov 11, 2022
Title May I Help You?
it started a bit slow with the first eps but after eps 6 I'm so hooked rn. The chemistry is amazing !
2 0
On Ji Sung • Aug 2, 2022
Person Ji Sung
He always acts in best dramas but also his dramas always make cry
8 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I’m so confused by the rating ? This drama is amazing???
7 2
On Snowdrop • Jan 30, 2022
Title Snowdrop
AFTER RED SLEEVE I THOUGHT NOTHING COULD BREAK ME BUT DID THE TRICK
6 0
On To Fly with You • Dec 27, 2021
Title To Fly with You
The romance between the leads was so natural and adorable! Usually when the leads start dating I lose interest but this drama kept me entertained the whole time definitely recommend
4 1
Shiro • Oct 17, 2021
Article 20 Shades of (lack of) Consent, Part 1: C-dramas
We should also talk about Female Leads like in My amazing boyfriend 2 she basically tries forcing her boyfriend to sleep with her and gets mad when he doesn’t want to and constantly over step his boundaries and in Cute Programer the Fl sleeps with the ML while he’s drunk
3 2
On Nevertheless, • Aug 21, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
This is the first time in a drama I am pissed the ML AND FL got together at the end wth
12 3
Replying to manicmuse • Aug 18, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
This drama is so messy. I really need someone to explain the thriller part to me like I am a 4 year old... I am…
tbh i don't try to understand it i just skip it
3 0
On You Are My Spring • Aug 18, 2021
Title You Are My Spring
This drama is so good but the mystery and Thriller part is really not need. The plot on its own is sooooo good like i feel those mystery and Thriller parts could be used for side characters or something,. It's already healing and rom com the thriller part seems a bit to much. But can't wait for ep 15 -16
8 0
On You Are My Hero • Aug 10, 2021
Title You Are My Hero
This is better than DOTS
4 1
On Monthly Magazine Home • Aug 5, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
the drama was soiled 9 star until that ending? It was so rush and stupid. very disappointed
3 0
On Monthly Magazine Home • Jul 15, 2021
Title Monthly Magazine Home
The ML is so funny to me idk why
7 0
On The Day of Becoming You • Jul 5, 2021
Title The Day of Becoming You
The twist at the end! Also this first time i watched a drama with no annoying characters. The parents are amazing, SML is given a fair chance and is not toxic. Friends and Colleagues are really understanding and sweet.
5 0
On Better Days • Jul 3, 2021
Title Better Days
Amazing acting and story
8 1
On Mad for Each Other • Jun 15, 2021
Title Mad for Each Other
this drama is so underrated
8 0
On Move to Heaven • Jun 1, 2021
Title Move to Heaven
This is best drama every!! If you’re thinking of watching it. Do it now. I promise all the positive reviews are well deserved. It make you cry and laugh and it’s short so please watch it !!
3 0
On Nabi, My Stepdarling • May 18, 2021
Title Nabi, My Stepdarling
Kinda repetitive but okay plot
1 0