Editorials Replying to Tkcjt • Oct 6, 2020
Title Immortality
Can any kind soul send me the link to read the novel with Eng translation pretty please??? I am on Chapter 139…
links are in the recent discussions ~
0 0
On Liu Yu Xin • Dec 3, 2017
Person Liu Yu Xin
O_O
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 30, 2017
Article [Winners Announced] Win The Perfect Box For Fans of Korea!
I like korean dramas and their music. The fashion there is very cute too. I'm a newbie to korean culture and want to learn more!
0 0
Skye-N-Rain • Sep 2, 2017
Article Find Out Who Won In Last Week's Bokksu Giveaway!
chips and sometimes cookies
0 0
On Lee Sung Kyoung • Feb 26, 2017
Person Lee Sung Kyoung
She has really pretty eyes!
10 0
On EXO Next Door • Feb 24, 2017
Title EXO Next Door Spoiler
The brother x sehun moments were the best parts lol
7 0
On Jang Na Ra • Aug 12, 2015
Person Jang Na Ra
she's so cute!!
2 0
On Black Butler • Apr 24, 2015
Title Black Butler
I'm suprised, I actually really liked this movie
3 0
