Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 30, 2026
Completed
My Royal Nemesis
3 people found this review helpful
Jul 1, 2026
14 of 14 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 5.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 5.0

Chaotic couple

I genuinely enjoyed this drama from start to finish, although I have to admit that the last few episodes were a bit disappointing. Even so, I had so much fun watching it, mainly because of the wonderfully chaotic main couple.

Their relationship is messy, raw, hilarious, and incredibly entertaining. Instead of the usual overly sweet and lovey-dovey romance, their chemistry feels natural and comfortable, which made it even more enjoyable to watch. They bicker, tease each other, and somehow make every interaction feel fun.

The main storyline is decent, though it isn't the strongest or most captivating part of the drama. What truly makes this show shine are the comedy, the romantic moments, and all the hilarious scenes between the leads. Those are easily the highlights of the entire series.

I'd definitely recommend this drama if you're looking for amazing chemistry, plenty of laughs, and a delightfully chaotic couple that will keep you entertained from beginning to end.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Love Has Fireworks
6 people found this review helpful
Jul 1, 2026
36 of 36 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.0
Story 8.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 7.0
Rewatch Value 5.5

Workplace Drama,Daily Life

This drama has the classic charm that makes Chinese dramas so enjoyable. I really like both of the main characters, but I'm especially drawn to Qian Fei. She's righteous, kind, hardworking, and incredibly down-to-earth. She's the kind of character who feels genuine and easy to root for.

Li Yifei's character is equally interesting, bringing a lot of humor and charm that perfectly balances the story.

What I love most about this drama is how realistically it portrays the struggles of working life and the importance of friendship. There's nothing overly dramatic about the storyline, and that's exactly what makes it so refreshing. It feels natural, relatable, and comforting—almost like following a small part of everyday life.

If you're looking for something light, relaxing, and easy to watch after a long day, this drama is definitely worth giving a try. It's the perfect choice when you just want to unwind or pass the time with a heartwarming story.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 47/47
Against the Current
10 people found this review helpful
20 days ago
47 of 47 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 9.5
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 7.5

Grow Like orchid

I’ve hardly watched any dramas starring Tan Songyun, but I’ve watched almost every period drama of Liu Xueyi, so honestly, I started this drama because of him. I came across the trailer about three weeks before the show aired, and I was completely awestruck by it. Little did I know that by the end, I would become such a fan of Tan Songyun’s character.

If you want to watch what women could do during the period times, this is definitely the drama for you. The female lead surprised me at every turning point. The way she handles every situation with such intelligence and calmness is honestly impressive.

Despite being a slave, her character never lets her circumstances define her. She constantly inspires you to work on yourself, never put yourself down, stand up for yourself, and, more importantly, stand up for others. There’s something really empowering about watching her grow and find her strength despite everything she has to face.

Since the drama has multiple characters and storylines, there’s always something happening to keep you hooked. I actually found myself waiting for the next episode every single day.

What makes this drama even more special for me is that it shows the lives of ordinary people during that period, rather than focusing only on nobles and the wealthy. Every episode brings something new to the storyline, and that keeps the drama interesting throughout.

I started this drama for Liu Xueyi, but I ended up staying for Tan Songyun’s character—and honestly, I’m not complaining. ❤️

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Take Charge of My Heart
1 people found this review helpful
4 hours ago
10 of 10 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 8.5
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 8.5

cute like 2016

The story is good, the actors do a great job, and honestly, the length of the drama is just perfect. It’s a really cute little show to keep you entertained over the weekend.

It gives you that nostalgic 2016 K-drama vibe, with all the classic elements like a second male lead, a chaebol male lead, and a bit of fantasy. It feels familiar in the best way possible.

I’d say this is a really good drama to watch when you just want to relax and kill some time. Nothing is particularly bad, and everything works well enough, but there’s also nothing especially unique that will make you remember it for a long time. Some things are silly and don’t make much sense, but honestly, isn’t that part of the fun of watching K-dramas? 😂

I really enjoyed watching a short drama like this because it manages to cover all the essentials of entertainment without dragging the story out unnecessarily. It has romance, fantasy, familiar tropes, and enough cuteness to keep you entertained.

So, if you’re looking for something light, fun, and easy to finish over a weekend, I’d definitely recommend giving this one a try. Just don’t go in expecting something extraordinary—watch it for the entertainment, and you’ll have a good time!

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
The Early Spring
2 people found this review helpful
24 days ago
24 of 24 episodes seen
Completed 1
Overall 9.5
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.0

Osmanthus Milk

Most people might think of this drama as an intimate one—and it definitely is—but there’s so much more to it than that. What really makes this drama stand out is how it surrounds you with the rawness of a relationship. A real relationship isn’t always about happy moments and romance; it’s also about differences, misunderstandings, conflicts, and learning how to overcome them together.

This drama feels quite different from the average Chinese drama because it shows the real struggles of being with someone who works in the same office, or someone who is completely different from you. It doesn’t make love look perfect or effortless. Instead, it shows the little things that make relationships complicated, messy, and yet so real.

And somehow, that realism is what makes the story so easy to connect with.
I really love the kind of intimacy this show portrays. It’s not just physical—the emotional closeness between the leads feels completely different from what you usually see in dramas. There’s something so natural about the way they connect, as it is not glorified and that’s what makes their relationship so special to me.

What I loved the most, though, was the relationship between the female lead and her friends. I honestly wish they had gotten more screen time because their bond was one of my favourite parts of the drama. It beautifully shows how, when you’re in a strange city, you can find people who slowly become your family—people who embrace you, understand you, and sometimes even stand by you in ways you never expected.

If there’s one drama I’m definitely going to recommend, it’s this one. I genuinely struggled to find anything I didn’t like about it. It’s warm, intimate, realistic, and just feels incredibly easy to connect with. ❤️

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Don't Be Too Emotional
0 people found this review helpful
24 days ago
12 of 12 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 8.5
Story 7.0
Acting/Cast 7.5
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 7.5

RED FLAG IT IS...

This is the typical BL drama I watch, and honestly, I had a great time with it. The cast is perfect, the story is a little better than average, but the entertainment value is definitely high.

I really enjoyed watching this drama, especially because it gives us the kind of red-flag character that I love watching slowly fall in love. 😂 The chemistry between the leads is amazing, and I genuinely enjoyed every scene they had together. Their intimacy was also *chef’s kiss*—as perfect as it could be.

What I really liked was getting to follow their love story through different stages of their lives—from college to the office and eventually to marriage. It made their relationship feel like a journey rather than just a simple romance.

Although, by the end, I did feel like the story was a little incomplete. But I’m guessing there’s going to be a Part 2, so I’m not complaining too much.

If you’re someone who loves watching a red-flag/bad character slowly fall in love and completely lose his mind over the person he loves, then this is definitely one for you. 😂

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Soul Mate
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 2, 2026
8 of 8 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 9.0
Story 9.0
Acting/Cast 9.0
Music 5.5
Rewatch Value 3.5

Ice Hocket and Boxing

Honestly, I was a little disappointed at first because I was expecting a typical, cinematic BL romance. But as I kept watching, I realized this drama is so much more than that. It truly lives up to its title—*Soulmate*.

This isn't just a love story; it's a story about relationships and the people we choose to keep in our lives. It goes beyond the boundaries of family and blood, showing that some of the deepest connections are formed with the people we meet unexpectedly along the way.

The drama beautifully explores friendship, love, loss, and healing. The love it portrays isn't just romantic—it's profound, emotional, and quietly powerful. It's about finding someone who understands you, stands by you, and becomes your home, regardless of the label attached to that relationship.

If you're looking for something emotional, slow-paced, and heartfelt, this drama is absolutely worth watching. However, if you're expecting a lighthearted, funny, or fluffy BL romance, this may not be what you're looking for.

That doesn't make it a bad drama—quite the opposite. Not every story has to follow the same formula. Sometimes, being different is exactly what makes a drama memorable, and I genuinely think *Soulmate* stayed true to its vision and did complete justice to the story it wanted to tell.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Ongoing 23/30
Spring of the Blade
0 people found this review helpful
12 days ago
23 of 30 episodes seen
Ongoing 0
Overall 8.5
Story 8.5
Acting/Cast 8.0
Music 7.5
Rewatch Value 7.0

REVENGE

This is the first period drama of Xu Kai that I’m watching, and honestly, I’m already a big fan of his from his modern dramas. His characters are always powerful and influential, and this one is no different.The male lead is powerful, influential, and seemingly stone-hearted—the kind of person everyone fears and bows before. He carries this strong presence that makes it impossible not to pay attention whenever he’s on screen.

The female lead is clever, calculative, and smart. You could almost call this a revenge drama for both the leads, as they each have their own reasons for wanting revenge.

I really enjoyed watching them help each other and work together to plan against their enemies. Their partnership was one of the things I liked most about the drama. That being said, I did find the female lead a little irritating at times because her revenge became so important to her that she sometimes came across as selfish. There were moments when it felt like she cared about her revenge more than anything else.

The storyline, though, is really good and definitely keeps you hooked. The costumes are beautiful, and the drama does a great job of keeping things interesting. There are twists and turns in almost every episode, so it never feels too slow or dragged out.

Overall, if you enjoy revenge stories with clever leads, scheming, and plenty of twists, this one is definitely worth giving a try.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Completed
Ticket to Heaven
0 people found this review helpful
Jul 5, 2026
6 of 6 episodes seen
Completed 0
Overall 10
Story 9.5
Acting/Cast 10
Music 9.0
Rewatch Value 10

Love and Faith

I'm still not over this absolutely amazing and unforgettable love story. Honestly, I don't think any review could ever do this series justice. If someone asked me to recommend just one show to watch, this would be my answer without a second thought.

Everything about this series feels perfect—the plot, the characters, the storytelling, the emotions. Every single episode has a purpose, and not once did I feel like I was wasting my time. There isn't a single scene that I'd skip or regret watching.

What makes this series so special is that it isn't just about love between two people. It's about believing in yourself, finding hope when life feels impossible. It reminds you that even when everything seems to be falling apart, you can still find someone who makes life worth holding on to.

Tanrak and Barth's story beautifully captures the emotional conflict that many queer people experience. It explores the struggle between faith, identity, love, and acceptance with so much honesty and compassion. It shows that believing in God and being true to yourself don't have to exist in opposition. That message alone stayed with me long after I finished watching.

This series made me smile, laugh, cry, and sit in silence with emotions I didn't even realize I was carrying. Some moments are so raw and deeply moving that they reach places in your heart you've kept hidden for years.

What I admire most is its authenticity. Nothing feels exaggerated or unnecessary. The characters feel like real people, the emotions feel genuine, and the relationships develop so naturally that you almost forget you're watching a drama. It feels as if you're living alongside them rather than simply watching their story unfold.

This isn't just a BL romance—it's a story about love in its purest form: love for another person, love for yourself, faith, family, forgiveness, and hope.

I truly believe the hours you spend watching this series will stay with you long after it's over. It isn't just entertaining—it changes something within you. And by the end, you'll find yourself learning something from every single character.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?