Editorials
On Maggie Wu • Sep 4, 2012
Person Maggie Wu
Mo Li <3
2 0
Replying to theshinukage • Jul 25, 2012
Person Kim Eun Young
Please make more appearances! Love the whole character in I love lee tae ri.
I do, I do
2 0
On Kim Eun Young • Jun 20, 2012
Person Kim Eun Young
Please make more appearances! Love the whole character in I love lee tae ri.
1 0
On Neverending Story • Jun 19, 2012
Title Neverending Story Spoiler
The female character can predict the future. The male character likes to fart. I liked and will always like this movie.
1 0
On Nakazawa Yuko • Jun 19, 2012
Person Nakazawa Yuko
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Matsubara Natsumi • Jun 19, 2012
Person Matsubara Natsumi
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Fashion King • May 28, 2012
Title Fashion King
I disliked this drama because they ended it badly... The saying,"All is well that ends well" should prove my decision. The actors and actresses did a great job in making the drama good i guess ( mainly because Yuri was in the cast)...
0 0
On You're My Pet • Apr 2, 2012
Title You're My Pet
Matsumoto Jun's in it... WATCH IT IF YOU LIKE HIS ACTING...
1 0
On GTO • Apr 2, 2012
Title GTO
GTO literally made my high school life worth living...
2 0
