Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location: the village of Molie <3
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

theultdramalover

the village of Molie <3
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Jan 22, 2024
Title Cooking Crush Spoiler
It was the best episode so far and yet I still don't like this series. Without the second couple I would so dropped…
I feel that, I actually really like OffGun... but, this series has been a bit of a miss for me, so was TOL 💭 While there are some cute moments (chemistry as always consistently present) and unique comedic moments, it feels like it drags or goes back to square one 😕 (ex. this whole separation--not really--after they determined they liked each other bc of external forces/factors and then next week's preview it shows them confessing to liking each other... did we not know this already?) I absolutely love Not Me, it was one of my first BL's & it is definitely at the top for me 💚 I hope for more series like NM from OffGun in the future 🫶🏽 In the meantime, I will enjoy my Dynamy+Firefy moments and see where OffGun takes us in this lighthearted romcom ✨
3 0
Replying to yuri • Jan 22, 2024
Title Cherry Magic Spoiler
this is my comfort drama rn
same, especially after a hellish week of sad + anxious eps from pit babe, last twilight, and the sign!! 🥹💚😭
1 4
Replying to theultdramalover • Jan 20, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
in the novel, babe automatically forgives charlie bc he’s just so relieved & grateful that his lover is alive…
I don’t think Babe will be that mad, to be honest I can see him portraying the same as in the novel… so relieved to see his lover alive, he felt too much regret with how he treated Charlie 🥺 & I think you’re reffering to the series w/ that quote in the ep where Babe finds out about Way’s betrayal 🤔💭
0 1
Replying to Luciddd • Jan 20, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Sympathising with Way and Tony so much by claiming they are Tony's "victims?"Charlie, Jeff, Pete and Babe are…
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
2 0
On Cherry Magic • Jan 20, 2024
Title Cherry Magic Spoiler
"Maybe I gained this magic because the angels empathize with Karan. Karan is really God's favorite son." ✨🫶🏽🥹
20 0
Replying to Dr3amyBubbl3gum • Jan 19, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
This doesn't have any "mpreg" (or as I'd like to call it, fpreg in denial), does it?I don't want to see one of…
no mpreg, but it is acknowledged as possible in this omegaverse… just not to our characters that we know of 💭
1 0
Replying to Yourfavaquarius • Jan 19, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
Those who read the novel pls tell me I was not the only one thinking that Charlie might not be dead but he will…
in the novel, babe automatically forgives charlie bc he’s just so relieved & grateful that his lover is alive 🥹🫶🏽😭the overall experience though does leave lasting trauma for babe, he gets high anxiety when charlie isn’t in his sight or beside him 🥺💔
9 4
Replying to riwuriwu • Jan 15, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I cant believe out of all the shows i've seen (some really good some really bad), people are deciding to hate…
YES!!!! 🫶🏽 I'm absolutely in love with this show + utterly enthralled by its plot, actors, on&off-screen chemistry, visuals... I can go on and on ✨ there's been too much hate on Pooh's acting, I don't see the source of the negativity... like yes, he's a rookie, but he's smashing it and as a main lead nonetheless 🥹💚 pitbabe MAKES my whole freakin' week, I'm seriously counting down the days until Friday!! 🏎️💨🔥🏁
4 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jan 13, 2024
Title Pit Babe
I'm sorry but Nah, Way nah.....there is no way Way is redeeming himself for me atp. I forbid it even. Sexual assault…
DAMN STRAIGHT! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽
2 0
Replying to Vanessa Ferey • Jan 12, 2024
Title Twins
If you had enough of the "don't reveal twin" nonsense raise you hand 🙋‍♀️Seriously for me that make at…
literally all that mess, for what? for them to only think about the cameras as potential sources of evidence, at this point in the storyline… 🙄✋🏽
4 0
Replying to staywithme20four7 • Jan 12, 2024
Title Twins
I'm annoyed and want to smack some sense into Sprite. Just tell First the truth. He's mad at you anyway, so he…
HONESTLY!! 😩👀😤
2 0
Replying to little pillow princess • Jan 12, 2024
Title Pit Babe
Damn, Ping taking this series over like a storm!
can’t blame him… like hot damnnn 🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to theultdramalover • Jan 10, 2024
Title Pit Babe Spoiler
the bts are at the end of the episodes, after the following week’s preview & as for the ABOE description pics…
I’m not sure on where the footage is coming from for babe outside the operating room, but as for the babe/ way bar scene that was in the trailer!
0 0
Replying to impx3 • Jan 9, 2024
Title Pit Babe
guys, where do they post the bts (cam) pics (+ those a/b/o/e description pics)?(I searched every official account…
the bts are at the end of the episodes, after the following week’s preview & as for the ABOE description pics those were posted on instagram 🖤
0 4
On Pit Babe • Jan 9, 2024
Title Pit Babe
this week’s preview has a major chokehold on me… I can’t concentrate on ANYTHING if it’s not pitbabe related 🤭💓✨work? nope; alanjeff? MY CUTIESSS 😭🫶🏽🥹 charliebabe? HELL YESSS, GET ON YOUR KNEES BABE & HELP OUR BABY CHARLIE “CONCENTRATE” 😮‍💨🔥🏎️💨🏁✨
9 0