News
On Tree of Heaven • Oct 31, 2015
Title Tree of Heaven Spoiler
Why oh why did he have to die. And their love OMG it is very hard to find that kind of love with people these days. I wish to have that kind of love (without the death part) Over all I loved this drama (I'm still crying though about why he died and what he said at the end of the drama) I wonder if they really loved each other in real life
1 1
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Oct 31, 2015
Title She Is 200 Years Old
i wonder how she looks when she turns old but more impotent I wonder how I would look
cool profile pic
0 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Oct 31, 2015
Title City Hunter
I love the father and how he took the blame at the end:) shows what a real father should be like.
sorry
0 0
Replying to Mivaaa • Oct 27, 2015
Title Vampire Host
I liked this short drama!! It was fun and awesome, not to mention Suou's coolness!! Why that ending!!
what happened at the end
0 0
On Vampire Host • Oct 27, 2015
Title Vampire Host
sorry but you can actually tell it is fake but it is still good
1 2
On She Is 200 Years Old • Oct 27, 2015
Title She Is 200 Years Old
i wonder how she looks when she turns old but more impotent I wonder how I would look
3 2
On City Hunter • Oct 27, 2015
Title City Hunter Spoiler
I love the father and how he took the blame at the end:) shows what a real father should be like.
0 3
On The Great Doctor • Oct 27, 2015
Title The Great Doctor
awesome start, uhh I don't know about the middle, but the best ending especially when she came back and saw them again.... TOTALLY FILLED WITH TEARS
3 0
On Gokusen • Oct 25, 2015
Title Gokusen
a big shout out to Matsumoto Jun
1 0
On Pinocchio • Oct 24, 2015
Title Pinocchio
Ha ha
0 0
On Angry Mom • Oct 20, 2015
Title Angry Mom
iiii llllooooovvvvveeeee this. I am going to become that kind of mom when I become a mom
1 0
On Bromance • Oct 20, 2015
Title Bromance
Where did you watch it. Please tell me
0 6
On Evergreen Love • Oct 18, 2015
Title Evergreen Love
can't wait to watch it!!!!!!
0 0
Ceki • Oct 18, 2015
Article Top 15 Asian Films to Watch Before You Die
woo HOUSE OF FLYING DAGGERS love it
5 0
On Bromance • Oct 17, 2015
Title Bromance
how can i watch this
0 2
