News
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Mar 11, 2016
Title Princess Jellyfish
Should I watch this or not? Somebody give an answer. It looks to cheesy
so it has some action huh :!)
1 0
On Love for Beginners • Mar 7, 2016
Title Love for Beginners
The main boy needs a high five in the face with a hammer
7 0
On L♥DK • Mar 7, 2016
Title L♥DK
WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN I WATCH THIS?????!!!!! I HAVE TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD TRYING TO WATCH IT
3 2
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Feb 20, 2016
Title A Werewolf Boy
It is the best ever. He still waited for her and even told her that she was still beautiful even if she was old.…
welcome
0 0
On Dream High Season 2 • Feb 20, 2016
Title Dream High Season 2
JB is C.U.T.E
3 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Feb 20, 2016
Title A Werewolf Boy
It is the best ever. He still waited for her and even told her that she was still beautiful even if she was old.…
happy
0 0
On Hello Monster • Feb 6, 2016
Title Hello Monster
KYUNGSOO you are awesome as always but cut back on the evilness will ya
1 0
On EXO Next Door • Feb 5, 2016
Title EXO Next Door
Can I just say one thing. "IT IS EXO" I am glad they worked on it as a team. I am sad Kris and Luhan did not join to make a drama together to make memories. SM should be labeled as "SATAN'S MONSTERS" all they do is destroy teams and hurt dancers.
0 0
On Splash Splash Love • Feb 3, 2016
Title Splash Splash Love
The little boy from the beginning to the end
0 0
On Ma Boy • Jan 24, 2016
Title Ma Boy
Su Woong your boy personality suite you in this drama
0 0
On Cinderella's Sister • Jan 18, 2016
Title Cinderella's Sister
lizard face. hahaha
3 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Jan 3, 2016
Title Princess Jellyfish
Should I watch this or not? Somebody give an answer. It looks to cheesy
thanks
1 0
On The Black Devil and the White Prince • Dec 31, 2015
Title The Black Devil and the White Prince
I know a guy with the same personality as the black haired dude
0 4
Replying to 109841 • Dec 23, 2015
Title EXO Next Door
the bromance is much better than the romance.. i hoped that they would focus on the boys and their friendship…
you too. Bye :)
0 0
Replying to 109841 • Dec 23, 2015
Title EXO Next Door
the bromance is much better than the romance.. i hoped that they would focus on the boys and their friendship…
That was a question and I was not try to be rude. Don't curse at me or I will go crazy and curse you out
0 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Dec 22, 2015
Title I Hear Your Voice
I want to read people's minds so much so I can say no every time before my mom says here wear this dress (HATE…
don't worry sweatheart you will get there and see you at camp tonight
0 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Dec 22, 2015
Title I Hear Your Voice
I want to read people's minds so much so I can say no every time before my mom says here wear this dress (HATE…
Oh sorry. I didn't mean that sweatheart.
0 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Dec 22, 2015
Title I Hear Your Voice
I want to read people's minds so much so I can say no every time before my mom says here wear this dress (HATE…
YOU BETTER BE, YOU TWO FACES ALLIGATOR
0 0
Replying to MokaAkashiya • Dec 22, 2015
Title I Hear Your Voice
I want to read people's minds so much so I can say no every time before my mom says here wear this dress (HATE…
KAY YOU ARE DEAD YOU HEAR ME. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. JUST BECAUSE YOU LEFT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T RUIN YOUR LIFE, YOU JUST WATCH ME
0 0
On So I Married an Anti-Fan • Dec 22, 2015
Title So I Married an Anti-Fan
they look so cute together
0 0
