HEY GAYS I have made some GL quizzes if you want something fun to do with all your GL knowledge!!!! Its on Sporcle I think your gonna like them (also dont hate me if you see this comment in other gls too I am not earning anything its just for fun) HERES THE LINK: https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/glAddict/thai-gl-series-quizzes-to-test-your-knowledge otherwise just type "gl addict sporcle" on google the playlist is called "thai gl series quizzes to test your knowledge"
this is one of the best gls for a reason. It’s not only about the couple’s relationship, it has a great plot…
there isn’t much angst between the couple. the show focuses more on the past and the struggles of living in a prison (the violence is mostly between inmates) and also the solving of the case. So if we are taking about angst intensity between the couple is like a 2 but overall it is an intense show for the plot and some scenes
guyss I have some questions..should I watch this..??what to expect..??is it more about violence..? is there any…
this is one of the best gls for a reason. It’s not only about the couple’s relationship, it has a great plot and keeps you intrigued and entertained in each episode. The production, the scrip and every actors acting is incredible. I would say this is more like an international- American vibe of series not the basic thai gl. It has some violence in it and blood but nothing too much. There is definitely fluffiness and in a way that’s more romantic than a lot of fluffy gls because they experience something tough but they are together. Personally I think you should watch it if your older than 15 it’s a gem and you won’t regret it
if there is a next series i hope its actually enjoyable till then im gonna miss (not) the weird LO bot in these comments who is fighting everyone. To everyone else who is normal see you in PLS love comments (im too excited) byeee
They can't kiss, seriously I'm not hating but why are they kissing like they're uncomfortable with each other?…
you are right every time they kiss it feels uncomfortable and forced. No one is expecting make out scenes but i’m concerned since their job is literally to act like you do want to kiss your wife. as an international fan im sure by now that the people who call it pornography have never watched a hollywood movie or something else other than thai tv
uple Belle is gorgeous
otherwise just type "gl addict sporcle" on google the playlist is called "thai gl series quizzes to test your knowledge"