News
Not your basic GL
So overall this show is very good in terms of production, script quality and acting. I have to give extra credit to Chonyas performances because she did amazing portraying a robot and a human. Me mind you really took a chance with this one because it is controversial to make a robot and a human fall in love. I liked the show a lot but i must admit they were times realization hit me that it is indeed a robot and it was kinda hard not to feel weird about it.Suming up, IT IS absolutely WORTH the watch and greater than a lot of GLs out there that have no plot.Was this review helpful to you?
GREAT IDEA, BAD EXECUTION
Im sure everyone had high expectations for this one. Honestly the girls were really good and thats the only thing that makes this series actually watchable. If it weren't for the cast this show would be a total flop from gmmtv. Messy plots, no character development and non existent budget. The production team did a terrible job basically with everything and its a shame because it could have been one of the greatest gls with that cast. Ending was good tho, glad this is over.Was this review helpful to you?
Honest review (as a GL fan)
First of all If you are here only because you want a GL basic plot like other gls out there you are not in the right place. The series contains a GL couple but its not the main focus in the series and they dont get a lot of scenes.I enjoyed the show much more than I thought I would. It is a thriller and a mystery that keeps you on your feet all the time trying to understand what is happening and find the murderer.
Warning, it does has a lot of disturbing scenes including blood, animal abuse and dead bodies but If you are used to watching Netflix shows and thrillers its nothing too much.
Even tho I started bcs of the GL plot I wasnt disappointed with the series. Overall, I 100% recommend starting it if you like that kind of series ( I binged it in 2 days)
Was this review helpful to you?
When you think it cant get worse than Only you it actually does
Starting of i have to say that if it werent for LingOrm this gl would have 6 rating max because it was bad. The good things: Orms and Runch's mom acting. Orm acted very well in a lot of scenes and was portraying the emotions without too much effort..The bad things: I really can understand what Ch3 is doing. The budget was low, the production was terrible and everything seemed like it was made from a startup low-budget team. The script was mid, kinda boring most of the times and every episode was like the one before (except ep 11). Runchs mom did something, the wives were fighting, they made up and again and again. Lings acting was not good ( i love lingling). It seems like she could make only one expression even if she was sad, happy or angry. She couldnt make the viewers empathize her and feel the emotions with her.
The chemIstry: MID AF. I dont want to be the person who brings up The secret of Us but i just cant. We have seen the chemistry those two can have and it was great. This time it was like they were doing something forced. I will not even start with the horrible kissing . It was like they are disgusted by each other. I dont think its LO fault but the productions either way every person who is over 16 and has kissed someone knows this is not it.
To sum it up, i was disappointed bcs i like lingorm and that was horrible. The channel knows that they are BIG and whatever they will do its gonna hit but come on now. If there is a next series take it seriously and let them act, do workshops and make a series more people will enjoy.
Was this review helpful to you?
