Editorials
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
JUST TWO DAYS MORE FOR THIS MASTERPIECE TO END. i really hope for a HE or an Ending that makes some sense
7 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I'm curious to know what will Li Susu do in the next episode, they sure do know is to keep us on the edge of our seats😫
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I really want all the episodes to be released 😭😭😭
1 0
On True to Love • May 5, 2023
Title True to Love
It's seriously been a while since I've interested in a Rom-com drama. I'm telling those who are still deciding whether to watch or not. THIS DRAMA IS A GEM, DON'T MISS IT
18 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
🤡🤡🤡🤡THAT MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT COMMENT
Upcoming episodes will be 😭, i saw many spoilers
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
🤡🤡🤡🤡THAT MY FACE WHEN I SAW THAT COMMENT
I think they are trying to make us all laugh after this heartbreaking episode( being sarcastic 😂)
0 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Guys i have a doubt, guest actors will be updated only after the episodes air right? Or all the guests actors confirmed? If it's updating after every episode airs, then we still have a chance for HE cause the daughter of DG and Li Susu will be a guest character/actor
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I can't with Antis 😂🤣, they just posting without even thinking twice . Someone legit said they love the Secondary couple more than the main couple bc MC is complicated, then they should be watching light-hearted dramas not the Xianxia dramas
5 4
On Till the End of the Moon • May 4, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I was just thinking if Si Ying had a thing for the DG and after this episode, it's true that she obsessed with DG
6 2
Replying to yeeboism • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
EP35 is such a happy place! Even the little torture scene at the start of ep was ok because it showed how Immortal…
I'll spoil the ending for you when i finish watching, i was also like you but i don't think i can survive without this drama
10 0
Replying to anaimine75 • May 3, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
today's episode should have been the end but still 4 episodes 😫🤧
If it's a Bad ending or Opend ending, I'm considering this as the ending for sure 😢
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I think I'm going to wait for the last 5 episodes to see them altogether. I'll definitely heartbroken bc of xianxia phobia for days just hoping i won't get heartbroken again by the ending😭😭.
4 0
Replying to Goldbeard • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
it's gonna be a bumpy ride from now till the end of the drama. 😅😅😅
For sure 😢
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Seeing the trailer of 35 gave me some hope but I'm not gonna trust it, already heartbroken 😭😭
1 2
On Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I wanna see the children of Si Ying and Ming Jie if they get together 😂. Why did this randomly pop in my mind 🤔
2 3
On Till the End of the Moon • May 2, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Li Susu please wake up soon and save your hubby 😭😭😭
11 3
Replying to MDL123 • May 1, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
From the comments I have read here before, she doesn't.
And thank you so much for replying ❤️❤️
0 1
Replying to MDL123 • May 1, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
From the comments I have read here before, she doesn't.
I really hope they bring her back. I miss herr
0 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I already want to kill that Mo Nv, first time me wanting kill someone at the first sight of them. This bi*ch has dying skills like an cockroach.
10 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Apr 30, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I really want to see Pian Ran again. Those who have read the novel pls spoil it for me abt pian ran like will she reincarnate again? And be together with Ye Qingyu?
2 7