Another drama based on Novel and BL as the MC 😆, i hope this is true because it's Novel was soo fun to read for me. Thank goddd Youku isn't handling this drama, i don't trust Youku anymore with novel based dramas😭😭
When that old man asks them to marry TY legit just accepts it . No regrets at all . Man is ready to get married 😂 to YH. He definitely needs to release his bottled feelings for YH
I need Youku to pay for my therapy 😭😭😭. Poor Tantai Jin, now i understand about the thing Su Su that she was about to say to Tantai Jin , it was her pregnancy 🙃. Somebody tell me how to get over this drama 😭
New schedule for airing : Monday - 2 episodes Tuesday - 1 episode Wednesday - 2 episodes Thursday - 1 episode Friday - 1 episode We are getting seven episodes but I'm sure we would be wanting more 😭😭
Ep 15 is gonna be wholesome bc of Yan Hui's confession but I'm sure it'll be heartbreaking when the episodes where Tian Yao takes back the heart protection scale from Yan Hui, my guess is that it'll happen soon and misunderstandings 😭😭
Here's the link :
https://kisskh.at/list/1NkmWkqL
Monday - 2 episodes
Tuesday - 1 episode
Wednesday - 2 episodes
Thursday - 1 episode
Friday - 1 episode
We are getting seven episodes but I'm sure we would be wanting more 😭😭
My guess became true, I'm really looking forward to seeing the demonic YH and TY pursuing her